You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Friday, April 2nd 2010, 9:44am

Author: Hatteras

stat cost chart

Have at it....someone started this a couple of years ago and no one has done anything with it...... http://tagoria.wikia.com/wiki/Tagoria

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 7:35pm

DB?

Quoted from "mis018" hmmm i just got a message from someone that they will start DB's with 120 players only I'll tell you what, when they start the DB in W6, come back over and post how many lvl 12+ players there are in your world. Because it seems that no matter what the answer, all you want to do is speculate. Then at least, in four months, the people in W7 will know what they did with W6 and won't have to ask.

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 6:53pm

DB?

In regards to the W5 db starting, Sutekh (GAS Support) stated the following: (link to thread below) It's 300 players above level 12, since it's only characters of level 12 and above that can take part. Furthermore, the first battle isn't scheduled automatically, we choose when to start them up. - sutekh http://forum.tagoria.de/TG_Forum/wbb/ind…ttle#post168702

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 5:58am

o'clock

Noticed the other day that o'clock was removed. Much appreciated.

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 5:57am

Time for quests from 10 to 5 min

Quoted from "Makedon" who the .... are you to judge in the name of all players here...if u dont agree say that but dont argue with me. its not point rly to be 10 minutes because 12 x10=120 min and with fights almost 2.30 hours so some people are bsy and cant aford that. Makedon, I don't agree. And I think that is Falco's point. The game is what it is when it comes to its basic structure. We can argue all day long over ways to make it better, suggesting improvements to the game. But at it's core...

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 9:44am

need a checkbox at ABORT button

Am all for any safeguards needed. Especially the one for disbanning a horde, can anyone remember dark, has that been addressed?

Friday, March 5th 2010, 12:30am

Not quite legal

I'm not sure that the change is illegal. Those terms and conditions they have cover just about everything and give them the ability to do anything they want and take away all recourse you have. By playing the game we all agreed to them even though we didn't read them. Illegal, no. Seedy, yes. The only recourse they can't take away is our ability to stop playing and paying--which I will do when my premium runs out if there isn't meaningful change.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 1:21pm

Thought on tix issue...

If tickets are worth 1 months premium or 30 dias or xxx as, then the same amount of dias or as should be able to be exchanged for premium.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 1:19pm

o'clock

Why is o'clock still around after this update?

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 1:18pm

Hyperlink back to Druid after Explore area quest.

How about fixing something in the update...this would have been an easy and good change.

Sunday, February 21st 2010, 1:42pm

The animals 1 at a time

Even if you can't have more than one, which you should be able to, I think the ability to unequip the pet is needed.

Sunday, February 21st 2010, 1:40pm

Arena Reform

I really support the ability to unequip the pet.

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 9:13am

get rid of healing hut and reimburse horde with diamonds

The new healing ratios have made the healing hut less of an issue, at least for me. With the feast and a lvl 20 cave it only takes 5 hours to be 100%, much better than before. I have found myself vol'ing for hordes that didn't have healing more often since the new update, like back when there were not huts. Another bonus, I ususaly get many more XP because people don't vol for the non hh horde.

Monday, February 1st 2010, 7:34am

o'clock

+1 here. O'clock not only looks crazy, it isn't used right. Its got all my support. Get rid of O'clock.

Monday, February 1st 2010, 7:09am

I agree the new updates are a good step in the right direction. I was hoping my one and only suggestion from the past would have made it because it is such a simple thing and would help streamline gameplay. So, out of the spirit of perhaps you didn't understand what I was saying, I thought I would make it again and make it clearer, with images!!! Explore area quest should provide a hyperlink back to the druid just like normal quest. It is a time saving fix that would help make getting those expl...

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 9:54am

DARK

FIX the problem. There are too many places you have stop gaps in this game. To say that "there isn't a need for one here" or to say "oh well" is greedy and wrong. Admit the programming issue and move on. Make the HORDE whole--after the problem is fixed, there will never be a problem with this again. No need to worry about setting a precedent, make the fix, make the horde whole, make the rules clear! If you fix the issue at hand there is no need to worry about future problems. I am but one user o...

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 5:35am

Author: dmbobx

I would like to request a hyperlink to route you back to the druid upon completion of explore area quest. This is very similar to the hyperlink that appears when you complete a normal quest directing you back to the druid. I don't understand why it isn't there and think it would be an easy and good fix; short of getting rid of explore area quest altogether. Though that is a different can of worms!