You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 85.

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 8:56pm

Author: KaosKrusher

Battle List

I'm the Prince and founder of my horde and I never wanted the lvl 12 HH (but we voted and got it ... ) and I too disagree with that idea too many people are going into a battle only if they can heal themselves for free after that ...

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 9:19pm

Diamond rewards from the druid

would be great but i doubt they will ever make it :/ and true the elixirs are juste useless: I use one every 6 months or so when fighting for a horde without lvl 12 sanatorium (wich is very rare) -_-' (and I could as well live without those damn elixirs)

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 11:53am

Information regarding the Survey

Quoted from "DragonEater" Regarding the first option: In a multilingual game world, every language will have its own Shoutbox. For example, you can configure the Shoutbox to be displayed in your desired language. good idea Quoted from "DragonEater" The player account „Alfa“ from 1EN will therefore be called „Alfa-1EN“. I don't want to be called Alfa-1EN if my name is Alfa ... it's enough that it is now the way in tournament and DS ... Quoted from "DragonEater" With the idea of merging worlds, w...

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 6:25pm

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

AGAINST ANY kind of world merging thx

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 3:45am

We want your opinion!

Quoted from "Okara" Rufus, LOL There are 1.7+ MILLION Tagorians out there. I suspect there are enough to cover the costs of running the joint. (And GAS removes dormant accounts fairly quickly so I trust the numbers). Just sayin'. didn't you meant "Just dreamin'"?

Friday, November 4th 2011, 5:25pm

We want your opinion!

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" Please assume that both options will be available. The question at this point is not how it can be done, right now, but what shall be done. The "how" is something we will let the design team deal with, later on. ( ) CApeX it sure can be done but what many players wants to know (and quite for a while now) is: what is gonna happen to the people who have accs on merging worlds? ...maybe if this question is answered people could choose if it's any good or not

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 4:54pm

new db is utterly useless, we hate it and it doesn't work at all.

Quoted from "dukeboards" Rune stones count as an item from the Dimension Battle. yeah ... because there's no differences receiving a runestone and a rare item ...

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 7:28am

married characters idea

it costs 15D and the only benefit I know of is that your wife/husband can do 30 days more sitting for you (and you for her/him) than your hordemate (or else) so you can get 90 days of sitting/year instead of 60

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 7:18pm

Gear from Druid

Quoted from "rockstar11" Its not technically "gear" but you still get it from the druid, weren't the healing items scaled up to level? I still receive 85% of the time either a root or a bulb... yeah right same by me ...

Monday, July 18th 2011, 9:01pm

Gear from Druid

last thing I can remember for months from the druid is a runestone ... which I already had I was luckier at the beginning (almost 3 years ago) with rares ... anyone else?

Sunday, February 6th 2011, 6:47pm

new db is utterly useless, we hate it and it doesn't work at all.

same on fr Worlds ... GAS need to buy some real servers with all the money they got from us ... instead of seeming calculating the fights by hand ...

Friday, February 4th 2011, 10:21pm

Where is everyone?

yes but dwarf mods? we don't want especially more player ... we want the old market back, and basically we'd like to have tag back as it was before december ... (still the tournament is not so bad tho)

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 7:04pm

What are you listening right now?

Otep - Warhead reminds me of GAS ... dunno why

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 5:04pm

Rares after update

Quoted from "mikail" How about those winners in tournament? got nothing except a lousy title that it sin't even displayed on the profile ...

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 8:07pm

Old Market

I know ... but most businesses are like this :/ and back to that damn market: they're so many healies in it I cannot get any roots: the page won't show up ... morons

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 3:48pm

Old Market

like most business ... they prefer 10 people ...

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 12:31pm

Rares after update

just a regular item no rare ... and of course loads of bulbs ...

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 12:28pm

Old Market

agreed ... I only use the new market to empty my as on healing stuff ... buy nothing else and sell nothing ...

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 9:12pm

Auction Is Pure Fraud

Quoted from "Whack Wytch" GAS is a prostitute. that is not nice .... for prostitute

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 2:32pm

Auction Is Pure Fraud

don't use the damn market ...

Friday, December 10th 2010, 10:33pm

The reference of players of Russian worlds!

know that the french, belgians, canadians (Quebec) and the majority who play in french worlds support this action

Friday, December 10th 2010, 12:25pm

The reference of players of Russian worlds!

Quoted from "Murloc" But they told us that the changes were VERY popular in all worlds and languages. Not Russian worlds I guess, definitely not English worlds, the German players are deeply upset. So I wonder who these mysterious players that like the updates are? it's not the frenchs either

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 10:07pm

Les Ramoneurs de Menhirs - BellARB

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 10:32pm

some friends of mine Komptoir Chaos (I know: sound's not great )

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 7:48pm

new update

they should stick this update somewhere ... and deep ....

Friday, October 15th 2010, 4:55pm

Why Tagoria is not attractive to me.

well I too think compairing TG and WoW is not ... "fair" but I'm playing since a little bit more than a year now another browsergame which is free (of course you can pay (once every 5 weeks only) to get either extra money or extra Action Points but you can pay as less as 1€ for that (it's a donation)), amateur (which one year ago showed on the graphics but now they have improved it), takes only 10 mn/day to play, has around 20+ maps (one map is even unlimited!), 500 monsters, 120 quests, 2000 it...

Friday, October 8th 2010, 1:23am

great and easy suggestion

too bad that even if they say they care I will not believe them anymore ...

Monday, September 20th 2010, 7:19am

give some feedback on suggestions

didn't you get by now that GAS doesn't care about us? ...

Wednesday, July 28th 2010, 7:25am

save the starving newbies!

I'd rather say players are doing the maths cause GAS is sooooo busy ... killing tag ... and I'd think the problem is again the low plunder in the mountains ... if the n00bs had a descent plunder they could afford not upgrading their cave in lower levels ...

Sunday, July 11th 2010, 1:55pm

Back to the basics

i'd rather say that they stay for the people not that they are addict (I know a lot like that and that's the ONLY reason I keep playing ...) cause the only reason Tagoria is not totally down yet is the ShoutBox ...

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 7:16am

warning

nice job from GAS ... like the rest ...

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010, 1:03pm

Tagorian Pachiification Contest

so instead of fixing a patch almost noone wants you're doing ... this ....

Thursday, June 10th 2010, 7:38am

production = testing now?!

Quoted from "Pickledorange" i know this is a german run game and im fine with that but dont penalise everyone else for not being german. if you plan to make an update fine, but at least TELL YOUR PLAYERS paying or otherwise that it is going to happen and what is going to happen beforehand.(Bonsai Cactus) you seem to have no idea on how much the german are angry with this patch as well

Friday, June 4th 2010, 12:09am

A simple solution

not so bad that idea

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 8:48pm

Safe Fight Protection

i dunno ... i used to play in german world 4 and when i was a level 8 i used beat a certain level 20 to get ambers ... with your restriction i could'nt have done it

Monday, April 19th 2010, 10:42pm

"Engagement"

and indicating the horde of the merc would be good to (so I won't hire some unknown low level of my allies as a merc )

Monday, April 19th 2010, 7:17pm

Bank transfer is rubbish [PETITION] To change it back ASAP

bah I think it's hopeless ... Quoted from "Hurricane Daughter" If you cut off the supply, you starve it, PERIOD. well ... I would say not anymore with all the virtual money around in the economy ... (but only if you're big enough 'cuz a poor lad like you or I would surely starve) Quoted from "Hurricane Daughter" EVERYONE who traded tickets is hurt by this change. NO-ONE is helped by it. People who have money can't spend as much. People who don't have money can no longer contribute as much to the...

Saturday, February 13th 2010, 2:36pm

Cave Chest

it sure would be useful but I'm against it there would be no more challenge to get a huge amount of AS to buy high lvl gear

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 7:23am

Eliminate explore quests (or make them useful)

agreed either make the explore quests REALLY usefull or eliminate them

Friday, December 11th 2009, 11:52pm

Official Petition to STOP World 6

agree (but not with the lvl limit: sometimes (after a Divine Battle for ex.) it's hard enough to get a savefight :/)

Friday, November 20th 2009, 7:04pm

So...

I'd like a polar bear

Saturday, November 14th 2009, 11:50pm

Eternal wars

if it's not a GAS game (and I think it's not) this topic will be erased soon ...

Friday, October 9th 2009, 7:26pm

Will do anything for tix!!

so in 4 years never bought a videogame? don't know K'nex I was on Lego (and btw: didn't had a computer till I was older than you )

Friday, October 9th 2009, 2:48pm

so you've never bought a single videogame in your life?

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 11:17pm

get a life? ...

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 2:51pm

(Forum game) Type your username with your elbow

KAlkws,;trjhsddr great elwox-typing ... not!

Friday, August 28th 2009, 11:12am

DB

Quoted from "bikeman" Quoted From Dancelot: 20%? What a joke! That would imply that 50 out of the 250 who participated in the latest DB got a shiny. Quoted From DB-battlepage: As a reward, every participant on the winning side who has fought with more than 90% of their life energy will receive a divine favour. As an extra reward, everyone (both winners and losers) has the chance to win a rune stone or a set item. Remember that it's not only glowies that is an extra reward yeah you're right and ...