You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 63.

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 4:09pm

Author: Trackur

Fer Sale

BUMP! level 72, still number 1 but verd is right on my tail.

Saturday, December 11th 2010, 4:06am

Fer Sale

Number 1 account, level 70 with a horde free! **CENSORED** by Roandraak

Saturday, December 11th 2010, 4:05am

FOR SALE ACCOUNT LvL.56 ELLYS AEON W4

sup Ellys.. do you come with the account? we can make a deal

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 7:54pm

Say "I"

I

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 6:56pm

new update

actually to add one more thing Meath, you no longer need and/or want weapons. So that saves some money. Although you cant sell the ones you have so it doesnt help much.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 5:48pm

Last update

By XP hunting I meant, only plundering the volcano. 69 is top level in world 4 so the options arent very many... and Now we lose plunders again.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 5:21pm

Last update

Winner Bone Collector, 18,343 damage. yay, level 69 with full armour on. guess XP hunter is also not an option anymore.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 3:14pm

Last update

Play doomlord instead **Deleted outside link. Roandraak**

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 3:44pm

New patch plunders

Yesterday my total plunder payout was 187k that worked out to about 17k or so per plunder (no armour). Today my first plunder was 3434. This is totally different and with no warning. Now all the stats I bought for my pet are useless and I cant afford to buy stats for my main guy. Also I have no armour and cant afford to buy any becasue I dont make anything from plunders.

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 3:36pm

Replacing the "No alternative text available"

While they are at it, what about items? Sure we all know what everythign looks like thanks to "the Tagorian Empire" but wouldn't it be nicer if you could see information about someones items by clicking on them instead of looking it up?

Monday, May 17th 2010, 7:56pm

When is enough?

Quoted from "Furian" When you kill all the monsters in plunders (to 1LP). That's how I see it anyway. Jez Lol

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 6:49pm

When is enough?

How many stats is enough stats for a Smilodon.. I dont think I have the power in me to ever stop buying them. But as some point the extra money from plunders wont be worth spending a million amber in stats that will someday be gone when we get a new pet.

Monday, May 10th 2010, 3:05pm

leaderboard of sorts

OMG I'm on the list! So when you show the total amount spent on stats, that kinda makes me laugh that's a lot o' amber.

Friday, April 30th 2010, 7:13pm

why do you still play tag?

I stay because I haev absoulty nothing better to do all day at work and broswer games can played from anywhere. even my phone.

Thursday, April 29th 2010, 8:06pm

Pet Stats Balance

there is pretty much no reason to ever buy agil for your pet ever. They almost never take any real damage and they heal at 10% an hour reguardless of cave or if you are traveling ect. Most of the people I see are putting moderate points into stam and dex and then going heavy with strength. They also dont wear any armour and get 14k plunders.

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 8:51pm

Don't Screw Up TAG

World 4 is still mostly alive, they need to xfer some people over

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 6:17pm

Grats falco

Nope, not april fools. He actually won the game... Chuck Norris hasn't even beaten the game.. Although he did divide by 0 before.

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 5:59pm

Grats falco

On a hard fought victory over tagoria.

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 4:32pm

TY...how 'bout another 'Diplomacy' button

Or just go back to the diplomacy menu instead of going to the "search" menu.

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 4:25pm

Riots

Maybe it could be a free for all with just 1 winner and maybe that winner gets an SB broadcast stating he/she won.

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 5:42pm

Advertising

Oddly enough, W4 got 3 noobies yesterday out of nowhere... which is a good thing let's hope they stick around.

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 5:39pm

Ineffective Battles

In the current system Mercenaries fight first, the volenteers, and finally the hords. A seeminly small change could be to also in those groups start the lowest levels off first. so the levels 10 will get one or 2 shots at each other and any survivors will face the levels 20 and 30,40 ect. It almost seem like the battles are settup, programming wise to make that easiest to do. You cant expect that certain levels will only face themselves, but getting first shot against each other is still better ...

Friday, February 19th 2010, 4:20pm

Marriage

If you live together then you would be in the same cave so you wouldnt add both defenses.

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 5:32pm

Thank you

I dissagree, I have been to world 6 (just to look) and there are about 5 people playing. and I am not saying "GAS just want's money" what I am saying is that they dont care what happens and just do what they do and old worlds linger. Hench my nail in the coffin comment.

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 2:39pm

Thank you

for hammering the final nail into the coffin that was worlds 1-5.

Monday, February 8th 2010, 5:46pm

Updates

True, you can still log onto your account, but so can they. I am sure you would apoint someone you trust to sit your account but if you were to decide that you did not trust that person you can;t really do anything about it. of if they log into your guy and kick you out multiple times becasue they dont know how to read a message that you are back I dont mind if I get docked the full day if I cancel early... but I woudl like to be able to cancel.

Monday, February 8th 2010, 5:00pm

Updates

Yeah, about those sitting rules... I asked someone to sit me saturday becasue I was going to be gone all day. so I set them for 1 day and they clicked accept, which is new. and then when I got home I could not cancel them as a sitter. that was it, they hit accept and they sit your account for 24 hours and there is nothing you can do about it.

Friday, February 5th 2010, 4:59pm

Let Me Heal Sparky in Camp

After complaining about how much of a pain it is I realized that I never actually have to heal my pet. I have a Hyena and I dont think I have ever actualy had to heal it. I did when I had the falcon for the first day when I was saving up but since getting a high level pet he never gets below 98% or so health and then he heals 10% a hour even while traveling so It never comes down to having to heal him.

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 9:49pm

Let Me Heal Sparky in Camp

you also cant heal them while traveling

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 6:02pm

Give back the challenge - Add pets to monsters

Nothing makes me want to smash my keyboard more than fighting the wrong guy 3 times and then loseing to the right guy the 4th plunder. I don't want to lose a plunder ever... ever ever ever. However I did lose just once since I got the pet so it is still possible but so unlikly that it's not a problem. Basically what I am saying is, don't give monsters pets, I feel better when I totally rock their world and dont lose. PVP is a different issue.

Thursday, January 28th 2010, 4:05pm

Ticket promo's

Does anyone els find the humor in this thread?

Thursday, January 28th 2010, 4:04pm

o'clock

What they said.

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 4:07pm

companion analysis

"Companions: You can get yourself a companion from the beast master or on the market. You may only have one companion at any one time. If you would like to buy a new one, you must first sell the one you have on the market. Companions remain steadfastly by your side in battle, and recuperate at a rate of 10% of their maximum life points per hour, no matter where you are. Under Inventory you can also heal "your companion. You should always try to enter all fights with a fully healed companion. Com...

Monday, January 25th 2010, 2:36pm

Pets from DB

a pet rock from the god of earth.

Wednesday, January 20th 2010, 1:59pm

The Horde Of Pure Evil recruit

Evil lives once more....

Tuesday, January 19th 2010, 5:24pm

Patch Preview, copied from the GAS post.

Quoted from "falcotron" Quoted from "Jezper" There must be a deadline imposed. Nothing ever works with "someday/sometime" And you think the deadline should be imposed by their English-language customer support rep? Works for me

Monday, January 18th 2010, 11:03pm

Quoted from "Thunderwolf" Quoted Either pay for equal stuff like you're competitors have, or spend amber only and have a weaker pet. I don't really think there's something too out of line though. In ai, premium stuffed drones are better, but it's not like you wouldn't be able to compete without it. Let me say that another way, no one wants to have to spend tix on a pet with their own set of gear ect. if you are level 40 and you do whever you do for plunders and battle ect, and now you have to g...

Monday, January 18th 2010, 3:36pm

I can't believe you guys are making post about your silly tix nonsense... but anyway. Yes Drones in A.I. wars only cost credit. The thing is, they don't do anything but sit there and make a nice bar stool unless you buy them weapons and armour and upgrades. Those come in 2 types, premium and non premium. If you want to buy premium items for your drone you have to spend tixx. With Tag the problem that is being discussed is that companions too might come in 2 varieties. Wait untill it comes out, b...

Saturday, January 16th 2010, 6:02am

An Argument Why We Should Have More Information On Stat Effects

brok, I will beat you.. I have the best stat point layout and my system makes me the best and therfore you will never beat me, becasue I always win. Now, you might be telling yourself that I am dumb because YOU have the best stat layout and YOU always win, so I can't possibly beat you.... That's why we play the game and if they told us, they would obviously be wrong becasue they don't know what we know.

Saturday, January 16th 2010, 5:38am

Yeah, I have by no means any relation to GAS nor do I speak for any of them or their ideas. I was saying that it is a potential for a few reasons. One being that A.I. wars does that already. and 2 being that due to the overwhelming interest in high level items when someone gets one. Gas could very easily make them token based and you could buy 12 tix and cash them in for 1800 tokens and buy yourself some fancy storm armour. I totally dissagre with this because we will probably all jump on the w...

Thursday, January 14th 2010, 7:36pm

So quick healing sounds pretty cool, just a few less clicks to make when healing up. I still wonder what companions do. I like how they have a few different choices though. By the look of the 3 they showed it almost looks like an agility dominant one maybe, or one with a lot of strength ect. I hope it will work out so they can compliment you based on your stats or gear. it could also be based on level so one is clearly better than another and you get better ones at higher levels. My only concern...

Thursday, January 14th 2010, 6:16pm

Preview of the upcoming patch Hello valued players! It is my honour to let you know about some of the new features coming to Tagoria. This doesn't, however, mean that they're coming tomorrow. It's getting closer and closer, though! There are already rumours and suppositions about your new Companions. We'd like to introduce to you the biggest new feature for the world of Tagoria: The Companions: Finally, you will have a new best friend to accompany you on your travels (provided, of course, that y...

Wednesday, December 30th 2009, 4:37pm

Game Update

The message came out in game. It was in your mailbox from "The Tagorian Team" you may have deleted it like you do with any other message from them but this one was important

Thursday, December 24th 2009, 8:57pm

Game Update

When they get to it. They mentioned it was taking longer than expected. it will be done when it's done.. and since it hasn't been mentioned yet... Falcotron need not reply to this thread.

Thursday, December 17th 2009, 3:17am

Updates

what Dragaja said.

Wednesday, December 16th 2009, 9:58pm

To our friends in The Sith Order

ok, no seriously? which one of you guys is this? seek help.