You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 4:15am

Author: Frostheart

Arena Jacking

W4 had their issues with Painbringer to the point that two hordes got crushed due to his asshattery (Wu-Tang and END) and although Paradox claims he isn't PB, most of us suspect otherwise. If pressure on his horde is what it takes to correct his behavior, then so be it.

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 3:23pm

The Rise of the Orphans!

Our territory has been upgraded further and we now have room for 7 more members. Apply in-game and let's crack some heads together!

Monday, August 24th 2009, 11:53pm

The Rise of the Orphans!

We now have 3 members and our healing hut is at lvl 6, a couple more members and we will be ready to wage war! PM Tashtego or go to the horde page to apply.

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 2:57pm

The Rise of the Orphans!

The Orphans are on the rise! Our healing grounds are already at lvl 6 and as soon as I can donate again, war will be declared. It will not be a friendly exp battle, it will be in full kit with no quarter given or expected. There's currently room with the Orphans for 4 bloodthirsty throat cutters. Send a PM to Tashtego for more info.

Friday, August 21st 2009, 12:28pm

The Rise of the Orphans!

As soon as I hit lvl 6 I'll be starting up a horde, The Glorious Orphans. If you are interested, PM Tashtego. edit to clarify some things. This will not be a merc horde, just looking to build a strong horde and get some strong alliances formed. Primary focus will be on maxxing healing hut as quickly as possible in order to secure maxxed volunteer participation in battles.