You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Monday, December 7th 2009, 12:01am

Author: Quibus

Arena Jacking

Seeing that discussing this in SB leads to a ban I open this in here. One of my horde members has been Arena jacking today (and it has been done in the past) And now people are condemming my entire horde for the actions of 1 person who isn't 1 of the horde leaders. Personally It isn't something I would do because I like the Arena for normal exchange of experience between players and I don't encourage my horde members to arena jack. But if he wants to do it, I'm not going to order him not to if h...

Friday, November 27th 2009, 3:09am

RE: Luck factor

Quoted from "hannibal2" We are all assigned a luck factor at the beginning which determines how many rares/runes we get. Is that so? If that would be the case, you should be able to figure out when you are about to get another rune/rare. And that is certainly not the case with me. I only got rares every couple of months or so and recently that changed drastically. In the last 2 weeks I received 3 rares and at least 5 runes... That DOUBLED my amount of rares in just 2 weeks. Not really seeing a ...

Tuesday, November 10th 2009, 5:12pm

OUTCRY

Quoted from "louise" There should be some changes in the coming weeks. We will see... And if there are really some changes in the next couple of weeks, why haven't they done that earlier? If they take only a couple of weeks, it could've done way sooner, seeing most suggestions are months old..

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 8:54pm

SOLDIERS OF CHAOS

New formed horde Soldiers of Chaos is up and running to pump some life back in W5! We will have NO allies. We exsist for only 1 goal: to BATTLE! Looking for battle hungry active members! Applications can be send to me in game: Quibus2

Friday, August 28th 2009, 11:49pm

Question?

Quoted from "LaidBeatle" Quoted from "Quibus" Same thing happens when u gain a lvl after u got merc'd. The pay stays the same. when being merced, you are hired for a set price, so i understand that you would not get more AS, but farming is still a separate matter. To be a bit more exact. Meant if you are being merc's for min as, because that amount depends on your lvl Think that could be somewhat compared to farm situation.

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 3:54pm

Question?

I think Luminius is right. Same thing happens when u gain a lvl after u got merc'd. The pay stays the same.

Saturday, August 22nd 2009, 8:09pm

house of mouse 5.0

Batmouse in stalls

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:00pm

Tix not here.

I just got them

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 1:35pm

Tix not here.

I would like to know, have the same problem!

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 2:07am

a tag event like no other

Like any1 would fight FOR the druid :p Would be fun if if we actually could fight him

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 1:37am

Market public chatbox

Quoted from "Kumurak" Sorry no way should the name of the seller be on the market that would make it way to easy for someone to buy a high priced item and have that person hit to take part of their as from them. Maybe they can do it where it gets sent to them but we would not know who is receiving the message. I agree. A lot of players forget they have something on the market sometimes and this would make the chance of getting away with it, 0

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 4:56pm

Aditional uses for Action Points

Quoted from "zorcon" I don't have a problem either... its a real time game... that's cool. However, when you log on at 23:00 game clock and still have 12 plunders to do... I would like some means to spend all the AP instead of loosing them. But won' t the result be the same? Now, you can do about 6 plunders in an hour so u would lose 6 ap's. But using ur system u would still use 6 ap's to plunder and the other 6 on ending the cool down timer or with some planning u might get 1 or 2 more done, s...

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 7:39pm

~:{:{ Horde Donations }:}:~

I totally support this one!!!

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 6:23pm

Horde quests

Looks like a great idea!!! But wouldn't the biggest hordes get the most benefit out of this? Would be more honest if there would be quests adapted to the different territory stages. Q

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 6:15pm

#1 player disappears????

He has returned!!!! No longer as #1 though...

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 5:43pm

The best top 5 avi's

Druid_Deity (w3): for busting the bulbs on the druid Hex: For her always recognisable battle jeans. DWYAAA (w4): For having just an awesome avi! Jagosgirl (w4): No matter what avi she got, it's ALWAYS smexy Miss Money Penny (w3): For the nostalgia And so many others

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 4:46pm

Mid Summer Contest: Contributions and Comments

Hello Druid! I often wondered how u get so many bulbs to hand out to everyone, since your supply seems limitless. I have come to you on several occasions to get this information out of you. But you wouldn't give me the information no matter how much I asked, bribed, threatend or flat out begged you. So I thought about it some more and came up with someone whou just might know your secret, THE ALCHEMIST!!!! Turns out he gets his bulbs from the same source as you do. He was also happy to tell me w...