You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 5:31pm

Author: Qylle

Whats Up in W5

I've been working on graduating from Beginner status by posting Server Down messages!

Monday, December 13th 2010, 4:02pm

I suggest GAS talk to us!!!

It's around 4:00 p.m. local time for GAS, and not one word about their massive DB FAIL yesterday. We, the people who pay GAS's salaries, deserve an explanation and, at the very, least a sincere apology! The only response I've seen was by Demon Stabber and is hidden near the end of the Server Down thread. Am I surprised that no one from the company has spoken up, not really. But I cannot believe that they still think that ignoring the problem will make it go away!!! So can only conclude that they...

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 1:06pm

What the players want.

The sad thing is, they probably think that by deleting criticism they have solved the problem! I support the idea of of purchasing premium with diamonds and agree that it needs to cost slightly more than the 30 purchased with a ticket. But this would only work if non-premium players could sell their diamond items in the Auction. Dec 11/10 w1 account deleted ? w4 account deleted ? w5 account deleted ? w6 account deleted

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 4:45pm

Petition for non-premiums to use auction

I agree that non-premium players be allowed access to the auctions. The way it is now is totally unfair - there was already enough of a difference between premium and non-prem - if they didn't want prem to get double the aps, they are even less likely to become prem just to access the auction. And there needed to be some sort of warning before implementation. GAS may not mourn the loss of non-prem players, but they will when premium players quit in sympathy. Premium in w4, w5 and w6.

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 3:25am

Arena Jacking

06.12.2009 19:57 " He was tracked daily. we PMed his SF to everyone, cowed him out daily in mountains, disbanded his horde, and along the way he got his acct suspended " This is the boasting of someone who considers himself on the 'good' side of w4 and w5. Who is more evil, someone who states his intention on his profile, or someone who is part of a self-righteous mob?