You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 110.

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 7:33pm

Author: dukeboards

Summary of developers as

I think he's asking for an update regarding the status of suggestions. "We've rejected suggestion A and C but are considering suggestion B." Doesn't seem to be asking too much for a little communication.

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 11:20pm

Loss XP.

and to lose hard-earned experience on something that has no rational basis makes this a pointless idea.

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 10:24pm

Loss XP.

if it's a lottery there is no point in trying to get better and stronger, it's just luck. if that's what you want you should play bingo. and as ed said, you dont lose experience by losing a fight, that's ridiculous. if that were the case you'd lose an xp point regardless of whether your opponent was weaker or stronger.

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 8:23pm

Level 70 Account Available

Will trade for EnW1 tickets. has full granite set as well as four extra set items and one rare item in inventory that new owner can sell for diamonds.

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 8:20pm

Loss XP.

as long as i get xp for beating lower levels. that's more logical than losing xp.

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 7:06pm

Loss XP.

so on top of the random factor that makes you lose fights that in no reasonable way could you possibly lose, you'd also lose xp?

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 6:19pm

Battle List

Especially when you need to make a quick decision and there are several battles at the same time. it would help to see the level 12 vs level 12, level 12 vs level 0, level 0 vs level 0 without having to click each horde and check hut leveks individually. not the biggest issue in the world but a matter of convenience. just like a rare item is in green type, a level 12 horde could be in green also.

Monday, March 25th 2013, 1:56am

Allow us to view or purchase lower level items

that's what i do now. not very convenient or useful.

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 6:34pm

Allow us to view or purchase lower level items

sometimes when i want to sell an item in my inventory i have advanced past the level where i can see it and so don't know what a reasonable price to set for it would be. also, i may want to upgrade an item but those on my level arent available or reasonably priced and i would consider buying one slightly below'what's currently available, so i'd like to see all available items.

Monday, February 18th 2013, 11:59pm

allow non-premium players to pick an amount to sell in the marketplace

I agree. The inconvenience isn't enough to convince someone who otherwise wouldn't go premium, but it might be enough to aggravate someone into leaving.

Monday, December 10th 2012, 2:24am

Agreed

I just did it today

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 4:23pm

Upcoming Equipment

Can GAS make a tab or separate page where players can see what equipment is coming up as they advance in levels? The only way currently to see anything new is to check the market and hope something is for sale or look at tournament results for higher players. Neither gives you a full picture. This would give players something to work towards and look forward to.

Saturday, October 6th 2012, 2:13am

Few questions!

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" Quoted from "Der_Broker" Pls show me that one who got 2 rares in a row after patch I can't, for one simple reason: Players do not tend to contact support when they don't have a problem. Quite the other way around. If you would be one of said lucky ones, I highly doubt that you'd write a message to the support telling us all how "all is good", and I certainly wouldn't do so, either. And since I have better things to do than keeping up with every mission of every player...

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 12:50am

Few questions!

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" No, you can't predict when the next one will come. You are able to predict when the next one will be guaranteed after a specific amount of missions without success. There's a big difference. The chances are the same you had before the change with the guaranteed items was introduced. Only that now, if you are not lucky enough to find an item even after a certain amount of missions, you will get one for free if you are a premium player. (If not, nothing changed, at all....

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 12:06am

Few questions!

I was far from the luckiest player. several people would mention in the SB getting two in a day, or two days in a row. The fact that YOU are now guaranteed one every three months has made the game drastically worse for 99% of the players, but that's good for you so I guess that's ok. I dont know what youre talking about when you say everyone had set items. I never have had a full set the whole time I've played, and dont believe i ever got more than two of a level. the people who'had'sets mostly ...

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 1:16am

Few questions!

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" What makes you believe the element of surprise has been eliminated? You still have a chance to find Rares or receive them in a DS whenever. The difference is that, after a certain time, if you don't find one, you get one, guaranteed. (Rare Item/Rune in DS, Set Item via mission). Also, as a premium player, your chances are higher. And that's about it. Neither is the guaranteed item the only item you may receive, nor has it replaced anything. It was added to what has al...

Friday, September 28th 2012, 1:15am

Few questions!

Damadar, I don't think the complaint is that they are rare, it's that they were made much rarer when GAS figured out a way to sell them instead of give them away. The other complaint is that rare distribution is now entirely predictable, almost to the day. So not only has the possibility of a surprise been drastically reduced, the element of surprise has been eliminated. Both of those changes reduce the pleasure of playing the game. At least for me.

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 6:10pm

Rares after update

i appreciate that, but i doubt it will change. you cant really fall back on the "flooding the market" rationale when GAS itself is the source of many of the items for sale. if GAS stopped selling items but gave more to actual players, their value would go up. and when you do give items, they shouldnt always be the same item. after almost three mnths i got the same dragon armor that was clogging the market and am unable to sell it. also runes are not sellable, so there is no excuse for the reduct...

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 4:41am

Rares after update

Ali555, look under the "Statistics" tab on your character profile. it shows you "Completed Quests". Just take note of what quest number you get a rare on, then do the math the next time you get one.

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 1:09am

Predictability

So since my last three rares came in after almost exactly the same number of completed quests, i did a little calculation. if i manage to complete all six quests each day, and divide 485 completed quests by 6, i get approximately 81 day to next rare. so i will recieve my next rare on October 17th, give or take based on quest completion rate. the absolute certainty of when i will recieve a rare kind of takes the fun and suspense out of the game. combine this with the greatly reduced distribution ...

Sunday, July 29th 2012, 3:39am

Update

Last three rares came after 483, 485, and 482 completed quests. Yawn.

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 5:42pm

The Tournements, just a waste of everything

Any response on the idea of moving winners up a level? The same guy won my level again. I think he's won about 25 so far.

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 7:39pm

Amber payouts

It would be much better if we could collec amber payouts individually. If i have a large tournament winning but only need a few hundred amber for a stat point, I should be able to sell a few healies for the small amount and just collect that. when we participate in a Dimension Battle, there are separate buttons to collect amber and experience points. the same could be done for winnings and sales proceeds.

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 8:03pm

The Tournements, just a waste of everything

Unagi, that's a great suggestion. i'm not sure, but isn't that how european soccer leagues work? the top team moves up in divisions and the bottom team moves down?

Tuesday, May 8th 2012, 11:56pm

update

last two rares 483 completed quests, then 485 completed quests between rares. seems pretty consistent.

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 6:02pm

horde tournament

we should try it once and see how it works, iron out the bugs. i'll pm all the warlords and captains to see who is interested. if some dont want to take part we could scale it down.

Monday, April 9th 2012, 3:51pm

horde tournament

based on a "march madness" format of highest vs lowest ranked, second higheesst vs lowest, etc. please dont take offense at rankings, its just a guess based on number of members and levels. we could do this once a week or whatever. a new bracket would be created from teams that lost their battles. I only included full healing huts so that we could have the battles one after another without worrying about healing costs or time. 1 DRA v 18 MM 2 CLS v 17 DAWN 3 PB v 16 GAZOO 4 DRACO v 15 KOL 5 SIN ...

Friday, March 2nd 2012, 2:33am

Divine Favors, good or bad?

The level of my equipment doesnt suddenly change when I use a divine favor.

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 4:45pm

Tournament and DB registration messages

I just had an issue where I'm certain that I registered for the Master's Tournament, but wasn't placed in the leagues. unfortunately GAS couldn't help me without a date and time of registration. since i didn't note it down I was out of luck my suggestion is that GAS developers have any tournament or db registration generate a message to the player so that they have evidence of registration in the event this happens again.

Monday, February 27th 2012, 5:23pm

nothing i'm using is out of line with my level, in fact my helmet, pauldron and jewelry are way out of date. as i said, it's nothing really provable since each battle is different. just a sense i get when using them and wondering if others feel the same way.

Friday, February 24th 2012, 11:18pm

Divine Favor

I posted in the game discussion section about my poor results when using DFs. Maybe the development team could look to see if there is a problem in the script. or is it just me having negative experiences?

Friday, February 24th 2012, 11:16pm

Since we don't have access to the inner workings of the fight script, there's no way to know for sure. But based on purely anecdotal evidence, it seems that many players find they perform worse when using Divine Favors, even though the stat boost should help. For example, last five battles without DFs 9-0 16-9 14-7 22-9 23-7 Most recent battle with DFs 10-11 Obviously a small sample size, and no way to really compare since you fight different opponents. But I have heard similar complaints from o...

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 4:13am

fyi

received a rare on my 483rd completed quest since last rare, so guarantee kicks in no earlier than that.

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 6:22pm

Rares after update

456 completed quests with no rare, and counting...

Friday, January 27th 2012, 5:06pm

Rares after update

Currently 436 completed quests and counting. Regardless of the exact number it's clear that rares (and runes) are coming much less frequently I used to get a rune about once a week, and sometimes more frequently. I would get rare items much more frequently than I do now also. The fact that there is a guarantee in place is nice, but not if it comes with a reduced distribution rate. If you used to receive a rare on average every 300 quests but now you don't get a rare until you hit the guarantee a...

Sunday, January 22nd 2012, 1:51am

Update

Now over 400 completed quests without a rare

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 5:48pm

Another GOOD Suggy of Mr AoA

Cool, only 650 to go!

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 5:23pm

I'd even feel better if they lied to me. Tell me the outer limit is 1000 completed quests, even if it's really 500. That way I'd feel like I got lucky, and there would be no possible miscounting. It's hard to pursue a goal if you don't even have a vague idea of what the goal is.

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 12:32am

I like the guarantee, but it would be nice if they gave us an outer limit, like they do in the DB. that way we know if it's been a long time, at least we're able to see light at the end of the tunnel. Theoretically, the guarantee could be "if you don't get a rare in 1 million completed quests, the next one will pay off". If they said right now I'd definitely get one within 600 completed quests, at least I'd know I'm more than half way there.

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 5:37pm

Captain, I think you misstated the guarantee. The druid is supposed to give us a RARE after a certain number of quests without receiving one, not a SET item. Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 12:56pm News from the Druid All hail, valiant Warriors and Heroines of Tagoria! Due to a number of requests on your behalf, we have had a quiet word with the Druid. The requests concern the distribution of rare items (a Premium feature). It can no longer be tolerated that the old man regularly gives out valuab...

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 8:32pm

Rares after update

311 completed quests since last rare. what happened to the automatic rares after a certain number of quests?

Friday, December 9th 2011, 6:47pm

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

still think the region control is a terrible idea, it will actually reduce activity rather than increase it. if there is an advantage to be gained by controlling a region, all players will want that advantage. in order to get it you will have to be a member of the controlling horde. therefore, all players will want to join the most powerful hordes, otherwise they will be at a disadvantage. this will eliminate the smaller hordes, which will decrease the number of horde battles and thus game activ...

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 3:56am

Information regarding the Survey

I'm not in favor of either the compensation factor or the horde control idea. The compensation factor invalidates all the time and effort players have put in to advance and improve. A player that has been around for less time, spent less money and put less effort into the game will get a free boost. And a new player that decided to join an older world won't get the same boost that the first player to join a younger world would get. There's no way to fairly give a free advantage to certain player...

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 4:21pm

Cross World Arena

It would be fun and enlightening to match ourselves against players from other worlds. We battle other worlds in the DB, but we don't know who we fought or how we did. I'd also like to see the price for arena lowered, but that's another issue.

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 4:57pm

Dukeboards-EN W1

There once was a game called Tagoria That gave us a sense of euphoria But now that spring has come 'round Bringing many changes, I've found Tagoria just makes us all a bit poorer-er

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 4:09pm

Suggestion: Scrap tournaments and just have weekly Dimension Battles

Take it back to twice a month then. There are very few players who have a chance to win the tournaments, at least in the DBs it's random. The disappointment of getting nothing (over and over again) from a DB would be lessened if it was only two weeks before you get another opportunity.

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 11:04pm

Stat calculater, List of equipment etc

That's the first time I've ever seen the "rules" of enchantments actually spelled out, so how is the average player supposed to know that?

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 6:47pm

Seriously? You think that's easier than GAS simply putting SE +4/ME+8 in the picture that pops up when you hover over an item?

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 4:56pm

The only problem is it doesn't give you the enchantment values, so you don't know the total stat value of an item unless you buy it and take it to the druid to check the enchantments.