You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 77.

Monday, September 30th 2013, 10:54am

Author: Captain ApeX

Everything Comes To An End

Thank you very much. I wish you all the best, myself. Stay smooth. Regards, CApeX

Friday, September 27th 2013, 12:17pm

Everything Comes To An End

Dear Tagoria community, with this little note, I would like to offer my farewell to you. On Monday, September the 30th, I will be joining GameArt Studio for the last time as a member of the support team. This decision was made with mutual agreement, there is no bad blood between me and the company or anything alike to it. It simply is time to continue my journey and visit new shores. From the almost three years that I had the opportunity to work with and for you, I will take a lot of entertainin...

Wednesday, July 24th 2013, 9:09am

Summer Ticket Promotion!

Dear Players, Having Premium status in Tagoria offers you more possibilities, more comfort and – last but not least – more fun! Now you can get these advantages for especially good value with our ticket promotion, running from now until 6.8.2013 at 01:00 a.m. (server time). For every ticket you redeem during the promotion, you get the following extras: 1. Twice the amount of diamonds for every ticket redeemed for Premium status 2. Twice the amount of amber stones for every ticket redeemed for am...

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 9:41am

Summary of developers as

Quoted from "ForumMod NL" CapeX or another admin, is it possible to ask if it is possible to publish some sort of roadmap which contains planned changes, events, and so on? I'm going to mention the suggestion internally. Perhaps the guys in the black suits will let me visit them, this time around. Regards, CApeX

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 2:22pm

Regulations for multiple accounts in merged worlds

World groups aren't single, separate worlds, rather an amalgamation of the original worlds. Since the original worlds will be preserved as they are, so too will of course the existing accounts. The rule that every player may play only one account per world is therefore still valid, and no-one will be forced to delete an account because of the merge. So that players with multiple accounts can't gain an unfair advantage, the following rules shall be put in place for players with several accounts i...

Friday, December 14th 2012, 3:44pm

Server Maintenance 17.12.12

Dear players, The maintenance will begin at 07:00 am and will be over by 10:00 pm at the earliest. During this time the servers will not be available. In addition, we will delete any upcoming battles before the maintenance starts. This also includes battles which are scheduled to take place after the maintenance. Amber stones invested for these battles will not be reimbursed. Kind Regards, Your Support Team

Friday, December 14th 2012, 10:05am

Provocation

Hello, as mentioned elsewhere, if anyone having the feeling that a moderator is not doing his or her job, contact the support via email at support.en@tagoria.net so we can look over it. The forum is certainly no place to discuss individual cases. Regards, CApeX

Friday, December 14th 2012, 9:44am

Mod Power!!!

Hello, if you do feel a moderator is not doing his or her job right, please contact the support via email (support.en@tagoria.net) and explain the situation. We do take these things serious. Regards, CApeX

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 11:42am

Just for curiosity...

Personally, I assume that was at some point where a huge patch was installed, and people were waiting. Typically, the forum is more crowded when people can't lock into the game. That is what I noticed, at least. Regards, CApeX

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 9:43am

Just for curiosity...

I don't see any reason to do that. Regards, CApeX

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 9:42am

Provocation

Alright, I believe that I got a first glimpse of the situation at present, from both sides of the fence. It should not be an issue that is not fixable. Thank you all for your insight, it is appreciated. To avoid needless uproar past this point, I am going to ask everyone to not mistake this thread as a mod-bashing contest. I also ask any mod feeling to offer an opinion here to remain civil. In the end, we are all players who want the same thing, and it should be possible to get that without need...

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 2:18pm

Provocation

Hello, I'd like to add that you are welcome to write to the support if you are unhappy with anything. We are getting paid to take your complains serious. Baiting the moderators is just not fair to them. So, if you want to get something off your chest, you know where to do it. Regards, CApeX

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 12:44pm

Few questions!

Quoted from "Der_Broker" Pls show me that one who got 2 rares in a row after patch I can't, for one simple reason: Players do not tend to contact support when they don't have a problem. Quite the other way around. If you would be one of said lucky ones, I highly doubt that you'd write a message to the support telling us all how "all is good", and I certainly wouldn't do so, either. And since I have better things to do than keeping up with every mission of every player worldwide (!) playing the ...

Monday, October 1st 2012, 11:44am

Few questions!

Quoted from "dukeboards" What makes me believe it is that my last three rares came on my 485, 483, and 482 completed quest. So I can easily calculate when my next one will come, adjusting for how many quests/day I complete. Before the appearance of a rare was unpredictable, now I can schedule it. No, you can't predict when the next one will come. You are able to predict when the next one will be guaranteed after a specific amount of missions without success. There's a big difference. The chance...

Friday, September 28th 2012, 11:33am

Few questions!

What makes you believe the element of surprise has been eliminated? You still have a chance to find Rares or receive them in a DS whenever. The difference is that, after a certain time, if you don't find one, you get one, guaranteed. (Rare Item/Rune in DS, Set Item via mission). Also, as a premium player, your chances are higher. And that's about it. Neither is the guaranteed item the only item you may receive, nor has it replaced anything. It was added to what has already been there. Also, with...

Thursday, September 27th 2012, 11:15am

Few questions!

Hello, I have been forwarding your suggestions. Keep in mind, though, that what you believe should be fixed is in itself not deemed to be broken, in the first place. I can very well tell the developers about how there are players who want a bigger chance for a rare item drop when it comes to druid or DB, but as damadar mentioned, not getting them easily is sort of the point of rare items. And the devs will certainly tell me the same. In essence, it is a matter of perspective way more so than men...

Friday, July 20th 2012, 12:08pm

We want your opinion!

Personally, I do like the idea. I will bring that up again. CApeX

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 5:10pm

We want your opinion!

No, it would not. You see, you do not have two accounts in one world, then. You would still have two accounts in two worlds. They just happen to be able interact, in theory. CApeX

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 10:01am

We want your opinion!

The good thing with ticket promotions and tickets overall is that you can decide for yourself if you want to pay for it. We are inviting everyone to the party. If you're one of those who contribute ice-cream, cake and lemonade, great. If not, you can still celebrate with us. CApeX

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 10:21am

We want your opinion!

And if making significant changes to the game would be as easy as making Ticket Promotions, it would take as much time. Bank on it. CApeX

Monday, January 30th 2012, 12:13pm

Rares after update

Do keep in mind that non-prem accounts do not receive the guaranteed item. CApeX

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 9:27am

Another GOOD Suggy of Mr AoA

Then again, the improvement aka the "guaranteed rare item on missions" has been introduced in october last year (see here for the announcement), so one would think that still accusing the company of not doing anything to improve the situation since you are playing is not exactly fair. Or true. CApeX

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 5:33pm

If you feel better with it, the outer limit is 1000, dukeboards. CApeX

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 11:12am

Quoted from "dukeboards" I like the guarantee, but it would be nice if they gave us an outer limit, like they do in the DB. that way we know if it's been a long time, at least we're able to see light at the end of the tunnel. I believe the fact that an outer limit was not given lies in the fact that many people will then count their missions, count wrong and then write to the support to make them look into it, and make them count. Believe me, after every DB, we have a handful of people who clai...

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 5:59pm

Yes, my bad. I was using the words "set item" to make certain it is not a rune, and because you can "dress up in it". (The guaranteed award for the Dimension Battle includes runes, for example.) I appologize, in case that confused anyone. In any case, the druid offers a guaranteed rare item, where none such thing was in existence, before. Hence my confusion why something that essentially and without a doubt is an obvious improvement can be a bad thing. CApeX

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 2:35pm

Well, I can verify that the guaranteed item is not given away after only 170 missions. I can't tell you how many, but it isn't 170. And no, i don't mix these things up. CApeX

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 1:44pm

In my opinion, "receiving a guaranteed set item" is better than "not receiving one". But that depends upon our personal tastes, of course. If you have the feeling you did not receive one or will not, please get in contact with the ingame support. We can check if and if not, when you will receive said item. If you just think it is not possible, because you haven't received one yet, and/or the amount of missions you need to finish is not to your liking, then that's different. But I doubt I will be...

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 12:22pm

So basically, as a premium player, you receive a guaranteed set item after a certain amount of missions while before, you had no guarantee, no nothing ....and you start complaining about it? I don't get it. CApeX

Monday, January 9th 2012, 4:44pm

gas making fool of players

Hello, according to my informations, there will be an announcement tomorrow regarding the problems we had today, which will include an information regarding a recompensation. Perhaps you want to wait until you read about it before reacting. CApeX

Friday, January 6th 2012, 9:14am

Rares after update

Quoted from "dukeboards" 311 completed quests since last rare. what happened to the automatic rares after a certain number of quests? That is still in place. CApeX

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 10:05am

Information regarding the Survey

Quoted from "dukeboards" The horde control of the mountains will concentrate power in the hands of one or two hordes. The others will wither and die, and horde v horde battles will dwindle. No one will want to be in a horde that doesn't control a mountain region. The thread isn't exactly about the Horde control, which was merely a teaser for things to come. However, not controlling a region will in effect be the same thing as not controlling one, right now. The one controlling it will receive a...

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 10:21am

Quoted from "edwinm" What if you are hordeless?? I have a hordeless account in W4... In that case, you will not be able to benefit from the feature. CApeX

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 4:33pm

The informations above are already covering what you were asking, I believe. CApeX

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 9:38am

Quoted from "#AoA#3" So where can we find all those reactions, that make GAS decide to go for a new multilingual world ?? Don't worry, the contributions offered in this thread were not the only feedback we received. There have been reactions in all languages, in the tools and per email. I even received feedback via PM. CApeX

Friday, November 4th 2011, 5:14pm

We want your opinion!

Please assume that both options will be available. The question at this point is not how it can be done, right now, but what shall be done. The "how" is something we will let the design team deal with, later on. ( ) CApeX

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 2:28pm

Autumn Promotion: Shoutbox for everyone

Dear Players, Winter is approaching. Up and down the country, swimwear is being put back in closets for hibernation with heavy sighs, and people are making themselves comfortable curling up in front of their monitors wrapped in a snug woollen blanket whilst enjoying a tasty hot drink and, of course, their favourite browser game. All that cosiness sounds very enticing and makes it very tempting not to leave the house, except perhaps for emergencies. The only disadvantage is that contact with othe...

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 3:35pm

Druid/ Dimension Battle gifts unfair to non-premium players: take a stand!!!

Hello, the Premium players receive an advantage because they are paying for the game. These people pay those who are working with the company, and they also pay for those without Premium, as the game would simply not be able to continue existing without their money. It is obvious that the players would not pay for the game if they had no advantage, and it should not come to a surprise that they receive something for their money, too. That said, the post appears to aim for exactly one thing: Flam...

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 10:20am

Patch: News from the druid

Hello, it hasn't been applied yet. We will inform you when that happens, of course. CApeX

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 9:22am

Arguing with SB Mod - allowed

So basically those you are accusing are not allowed to defend themselves, because they are the one you accused. Is that the direction you're planning to go with this? CApeX

Monday, September 5th 2011, 5:16pm

smorf, I would prefer if you would not resort to such blatent attacks towards moderators. Consider yourself warned. CApeX

Monday, August 8th 2011, 9:50am

So allow me to get this straight: Basically you are advising to break the rules to get attention, which you are then going to use to argue with the moderator who penalized you for breaking the rules? That does not make a lot of sense to me, I admit. CApeX

Friday, July 29th 2011, 2:13pm

Personally, I do believe there is nothing that stops you from discussing a decision via PN, if stays polite and if you're willing to accept the final decision of the moderator in question, no matter what. Moderators are humans, too, and they can certainly be talked to. The problem here, though, lies in your choice of words: "Arguing" shouldn't happen. A moderator has the final decision, and it's certainly rare that someone who deservingly was banned from the SB just accepts this decision and mov...

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 9:40am

Gear from Druid

Quoted its easier to kick someone from the forum than answering some questions? havent you (GAS) kicked mod-bob too of the same reason ? You don't ask questions, Willow. You're making accusations and sell speculations as truth. And that's why you have been warned and are going to be banned from this board for a time if it doesn't end. Let's not mix perceived "censorship" and "lack of interest in communication" into this, it's getting old. Defamation isn't getting you anywhere in the real world,...

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 10:58am

Gear from Druid

Quoted from "Willowwind" nice, that you haven´t lost your sense of humor. i hope you are still smiling, when you loose your job because players leave to play other games and there is no need for a community manager in the empty forums. The idea was to collect what people have been coming up with as possible or not so possible reasons for gaining gear from the druid and then replying to it. In the process, I was merely repeating what other users had been written down, namely the IP, the amount o...

Monday, July 18th 2011, 4:12pm

Gear from Druid

Well, if "the amount of tickets purchased each month" ends with buying and using a single ticket for premium status, then yes, this one ticket is indeed making a difference. Aside from that single ticket, though, the amount of tickets purchased doesn't make a difference. Neither does the name or the IP. Regards

Monday, July 18th 2011, 3:40pm

Gear from Druid

So, rumor has it that gaining rare items from the druid might be linked to luck, to the IP, to the name and to the ticket purchase. Anything else? Regards

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 3:04pm

Gear from Druid

If you're willing to look at my post as nothing but a notification from a fellow Tagoria player, then I can verify receiving gear from the druid is still working. I received something a few days ago. Regards

Friday, June 24th 2011, 9:22am

Gear from Druid

No, more in case they accidently miss this thread. I do know they did not forget to make it possible to receive rares. CApeX

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 10:17am

Gear from Druid

I'll bring it to the attention of the design team, just in case. Regards