You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-29 of 29.

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 10:19pm

Author: Furlozza

Visions of Palladian

is open for business. All levels welcome. Full healing hut... oh and non-compulsory taxes..... But we are better run than Greece/Italy/Ireland/who else can I offend... oh yeah WEG US Apply in game Lozza

Sunday, January 16th 2011, 9:36pm

bye all

They were following the German dream... er Aussie dream... er American dream... errrrrrrrrrr

Sunday, January 16th 2011, 9:32pm

Stat ratio's of W2's Top 55

Player is a lvl 46/47 and wins every tournie now. Went from a non-entity to the "crowned" winner even before the tournie started. And the Net Stats quoted for both the Smilo and himself are correct since I've had the dubious pleasure of being in his league the last two tournies. Won't even waste me time putting Bugga into animal tournie cause I know who'll be there. And yes, I'd say he did it all during the Xmas bonus, as the Smilo is younger than Bugga.

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 4:44am

bye all

Bye PJ Thanks for the memories... drunkenly though they were instigated *grin* Oh and the ambers too

Friday, December 17th 2010, 9:43pm

nunch of new cool suggestions

Conversely, you gain join: Palladian's Vision in W3. More a carefree clan than Meath's, but fun none the less. Well, I think it's fun LOL

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 9:55am

Rares after update

Yesterday, got Leather Helmet I..... ah well, the 1500AS helped me get another stat today LOL after a day of roughage.

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 6:01am

I was beaten by a WHAT??

Okay... using your figures... here goes *grin* Me 44 DD 38...... 82 x.75 x 100 = 6150 AVE?? I should be so lucky. Haven't seen a reward in excess of 6K since update to my knowledge (Then again, this wasn't a figure that I was tracking religiously either) Time to open another spreadsheet and see what transpires me thinks LOL

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 5:29am

I was beaten by a WHAT??

A level 42 River Guardian? and the only stat that he beat me on was blasted ACCURACY?? I'll cope it from something at the Volcano, Canyon or Mine, but the effen RIVER?? *shakes head and wonders if spending the 440AS abort fee per river quest would be a better bet*

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 5:10am

one big plus to this new update

Cause no-one said anything else offensive. deleting the whole thread would have been seen as censorship... oh wait...

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 5:08am

I suggest GAS talk to us!!!

In all likelihood, GAS have shot themselves in their collective derrière, just next to their collective wallets. Remember the frenzy of the first day the auction was up and running? check it out now. Folks are either satiated or more selective or realised the inanity of it all. This is a textbook case of utter ignorance. We can suggest better models, better systems, but because they believe themselves inalienably correct in all regards, we may as well .... Yes, some indulged folk will remain and...

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 7:40am

Auction Suggestions

Quoted from "Redeemer" 1. We should be allowed to set a starting bid on our items. Couldn't agree more, and I'll go one step further: we decide not if it is diamonds OR AS, but that we decide the minimum IN/ dias AND/OR AS. Quoted from "Redeemer" 2. Don't charge 1 diamond for every bid. If you bid on something enough times you may very well spend as much on bids as you do on buying the actual item. This is a waste as those diamonds go to nowhere and no one gets to use them on anything useful as...

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 12:16pm

Don't run DB's on a Sunday

Definitely agree with this one!!! TAG, lift your eyes from out of ya derrieres and realise that the world is ovoid and has different time zones. (I know, you think that Server Time is all that is important. After all, it is the only thing that is right, right? right?)

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 12:09pm

Re: Gift Package for Skill Reset and Mountain Changes

edwinm, Are they trying to breath under water? They goofed and are too high and mighty to admit it. they deserve all the manure (loose and hard) that is being hurled in their direction. If they return the Market to the old one, fix the smithie, maybe MAYBE along with the AP crude being fixed, they'll save their bacon. But from where I am sitting and from what I've seen, I am NOT holding my breath under water like them, cause I know I'll die.

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 11:48am

Re: Gift Package for Skill Reset and Mountain Changes

But Mur, they (Support) say that no-one is complaining about the update and that it went as per plan. Surely we should be greatful for what we are being given from the bottom of their pitiless hearts. And we all know that the powers that be got MBAs from the same place as several famous American Bankers, so why would they lie? Because they are insipid piles of animal manure that have been left in the sun too long!! edit: Can't spell fur the liife of me

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 5:11am

Petition for non-premiums to use auction

Quoted from "rijobe" agree, pointless exercise though as GAS must have been aware of the impact before impementation Come on matey, that presumes that GAS actually has intelligence above that of a snake's duodenum (Gotta love Tammie Fraser )

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 5:09am

I'd also add this: "That non-premium players be able to make use of any diamonds they have/receive and that Blacksmith be returned to it's previous status, open to ALL for selling items."

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 3:36am

Agree. (arrogant money-grabbing elitist GAS )

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 12:08pm

new update

" Quoted from "JimW2" My suggestion... Quoted from "JimW2" Reverse the patch. " Well, buying more than 1 Stat at a time CAN stay LOL, but yeah +1 &

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 11:40am

Last update

Well, SB6EN is an interesting place to be at the moment. Ummmmm GAS, do you actually sit down and run updates on a duplicate server to see what differences you are generating with your new update, or is it just a matter of asking "How can we rip off the suckers this time?" to coin a phrase from an Aussie TV ad: "NOT IMPRESSED GAS!!!!!"

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 1:48am

Happy now

Use the bodyguard, and have seen that plunders have dropped slightly. Not too much in my case as still get the occasional 5k+ (W6, Lvl 43 remember *grin*) and am averaging still around the 3-3.5 range. Bodyguard has helped in horde battles as have actually survived the last four (XP from 3 = 19, 29 (triple hero) and 10) so BG along with treasure Chest are quite appreciated by this little wombat. The interworld tournie? Shall wait and see about it. It does offer possibilities and may be as good (...

Sunday, November 21st 2010, 2:42am

tounament update

As a W6 lvl 42 player, I can also see troubles with an inter-world market. But at the same time, I would probably indulge in it at times for basic economic reasons, just as to a degree this occurs in W6 already. Buying a lvl 62 weapon @ lvl 42 won't have any great benefit other than the enchantment boost over the old weapon. The basic HP will be at lvl 42 and gradually work up to lvl 62. In the meantime, no need to buy another weapon for 20 lvls, so stats and other articles are built/bought. Sho...

Friday, October 29th 2010, 9:26pm

Question on allotment reward

LOL A more realistic approach to this would be that folks are selling the roughage to put the AS into their Treasure chest where they can access the 'money' at anytime without further charges being applied.

Friday, October 29th 2010, 8:10pm

Limit inventory

WEG. Of course, they could always work it that any excess equipment have a negative effect on holder, unless one paid for the privilege of carting it about for... say 5 days? (That is a suggestion that just may appeal to GaS... then again...)

Friday, October 29th 2010, 7:29pm

next update

I "cheat" cause use the Treasure Chest to hold all AS. SO if someone below me or equal to me comes along and has a go whilst I am farming, they get the xp, but no AS (Yes, there is Scot's blood in the mix somewhere LOL) Plus am fully equipped, so if someone beats me, they have earned the XP, which is only fair, n'est-ce pas?

Thursday, October 28th 2010, 1:50pm

next update

Actually, I like the 'heal after farming' feature. That along with the new Treasure Chest make saving AS for future purchases quite an interesting alternative to random hits in the hope of gaining a few AS. It, the healing, also means that folks can attack me when I am offline and farming for more than 8 hrs and have ALL my earnings available to me rather than rushing to Inventory or Alchemist to heal meself. So, it enables to garner additional stat points. As for the young 'uns getting the free...

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 7:24am

Just to throw more oil on the fire....

As a newbie to this forum, one can't help but notice the angst that abounds in some posts. Most of it is directed at GAS, some at Mods, and the rest is just pure, unadulterated frustration at not being heard. Oh,,, wait,,, that last bit covers it all really, and that is just in the English worlds. Is this frustration typical of all the TAG worlds? If so, does it not therefore point to a basic failing within the company structure/business model? Of course, that is speculation on my part. What isn...

Friday, October 15th 2010, 4:46pm

THE ACTUAL SUMMARY OF SUGGESTIONS (English)

Actually DS, I'd go one step further,,, three actually. 1) cut and paste the summary to a word Doc and print out enough copies so that they can be slammed down on all appropriate desks, loudly with a verbal note; "This is what many tixx buyers are suggesting!" 2) in a week's time, go back round and ask their replies and post them here. 3)Take the list of names to Accounts and ask them how many of these folks buy tixx? repeat slapping down of report after the answered are garnered. Then again, ma...

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 5:28pm

My opinion on what GAS should do to fix this game

Actually, all points are relevant. 1) battles between lvls 6 - 20, 16-30, 26-40, etc would give all lower levels XP and bring forth a more tactical involvement. 2) post Battle Camp is a definite plus. I know that old hordes who have scrimped and saved to buy their HH will howl from the heavens, but maybe as compensation they get additional territory, or defence bonus or... I'll leave that to someone a bit brighter than me. 3) The more folks what use the SB the better. An 8hr kill ain't anything ...

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 3:38pm

Enough of the Stupid items from druid

Just in the nearest tunnel. But to get back on topic..... Yes I am Teed off when I gets a level 8 pick, but the dias are free. It has been suggested elsewhere that their should be a lower limit as there is a higher limit for 'rares'. Maybe they'll follow suggestions and set the level at -10 to players current level. Oh, was that a pig I just saw flying by?