You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Sunday, January 6th 2013, 10:39pm

Author: SkyForger

New Year Resolutions 2013

Sorry,it`s in my nature to ruin everything! Can`t do anything with that!

Sunday, January 6th 2013, 9:46pm

New Year Resolutions 2013

Is this one of those strange ways how to keep forum alive? You better give us some fresh info about that thing GAS announced more than year ago... damn,what was it...oh,I remember!It was WORLD MERGE! Seems that Doom`a D Day comes faster than your merge!

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 7:59pm

Any use of this tread?

When that merge will happen(if happen at all ) people won`t remember it was ever anounced because it`s more than year around since it was anounced and doesn`t seem anything is moving! And not talking about any game improvements...wtg!

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 9:20pm

Purist Tagorian Wolrd

Are You...living seperate from your brain? A world without chance to spend dias I bet GAS will get a heartache after reading this! But thanks for making me lough!

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 6:19pm

Few questions!

Sad there's no reply from GAS... I really hope the devs will fix those upper mentioned things after they have finished merging Tag...and not just leave things as they are and pay attention to any other game!

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 3:06am

Few questions!

Now when we are kinda close to merge and hopefully devs will pay more attention to Tag for a while can we expect there will be fixed; -mountain fights -DB reward system -druid reward system -etc These are only few examples.Most of suggestions in forum were towarded to implement something new.

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 10:11pm

We are still here!

And still looking for new warriors! ...propably I'm talking to myself but it's worth to try!

Monday, August 20th 2012, 2:59pm

Email from GAS

Did we really have to wait for allmost year to get this tiny info that something has started to move with that merge... And it even wasn't announced by DE! But all this makes wonder when that merge finally will be implemented-this year...next year...next century... Cheers!

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 11:30pm

The best suggy!

Leave this game before it hasn't taken all your money/ruined nerves etc.

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 11:03pm

With 13 Aps...solved 2 QPs

Why there are no reply from any mod or DE...just because we are trying to improve the game! And have You seen any big improvements here NO! Doesn't seem GAS is interested to even listen to this! The best answer we can expect will be ''We will inform devs/GAS/DevilKnowsWho about this case''! And there everything gona stop!

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 10:38pm

With 13 Aps...solved 2 QPs

Yeah I'm wondering about the same...today lost 3 last APs...don't know what's gona be tomorrow! Should we really pay for lost APs and wasted time??? I think this must be fixed!

Monday, July 16th 2012, 11:01pm

We want your opinion!

GAS should use their heads before opening new worlds and letting old ones die! Would like to see how that merge will go throu...sh*t gonna happen for sure as allways! Oh wait...I'll propably be gone with good at that time!

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 10:36am

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

So...is there anything moving on with this merge thing? We would like to have some fresh info!

Sunday, June 24th 2012, 8:52pm

No more runes from DBs!

I think this option must be switched off and instead of it we(simple players) should recieve a SET ITEM for the latest at that 5th DB! How can rune stone be compared with set item??? Many of us are hoping to get an item from druid or in DB...but it is how it is-druid gives 1 rare in about 4 months(for premium players),Set item is given once in about 5 months...that means you can get 5 items a year...maybe! Also,is there something changed how druid redistributes dias,runes and Elixirs???because l...