You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 56.

Tuesday, October 6th 2009, 2:47pm

Author: curious_me

W2 account available

back and willing to sell to the right person or for the right price ... or to keep playing for now ... zokolate prem till 19.10.2009 12:22 (may be extended) cave lvl 20 6 completed rune circles 3rd highest base stats in w2 equipment you can see, ME paypal PM if interested in-game or here

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 2:53am

XP battles

sounds like w1 is going to the way of w2 as well ... fewer active hordes, fewer rivalries, fewer exciting nail-gripping battles. i think this discussion about merc hordes has happened before in the forums? essentially i agree, if you are in a horde you are liable to be attacked, regardless of whether you claim you are a merc horde or not. the game mechanics does not allow you to refuse to be attacked. there are mechanics to avoid being merc jacked against an ally horde e.g. not putting your offe...

Friday, August 14th 2009, 2:21pm

THE END IS COMING !!!!!!!!

what sort of pie are we talking about?

Saturday, July 18th 2009, 2:56pm

SB Censors

why is the word "cheater" censored, when the word "cheat" is not ? will 8 year old's not learn this word in their everyday interaction with their peers? edit - cheating, cheated, cheats are also allowed a word filter is in itself a good idea and should be implemented, but the implementation of which appears to me over-zealous and naive.

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 6:52am

Petition: Change the Plundering System Back

idea : if AS reward is still dependent on damage dealt, and npc stats scale to your own ... all players should downgrade their armor items ... sell off high lvl gear and buy low lvl ones lose out with pvp fights but get more AS in mountains ...

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 1:34pm

Tag Calculator and Weapons Grid

i don't know how to use the site to compare weapons ... i could select lvl 40 and see iron paw and ember wep, but i don't know how to use it to select particular weps of my choice? i would like to see a site that would allow comparing equipment of the user's choice e.g. lvl 36, how does the lvl 40 paw compare to the lvl 42 rare ? the closest i believe is to select ME of 18, so you can see a few choices, but the lvl 40 paw is omitted from this selection akin to those sites that let you compare ca...

Thursday, June 11th 2009, 12:52pm

Ive got a horde on

Dia are certainly a good alternative for the reward i suggested. i considered Dia but hesitated i was worried that Dia would be abused e.g. earned and given to friends in the game via mercing\ perhaps the healing items could be given regardless of whether the horde succeeded or lost on the dungeon raid, but 1 Dia as extra per participant in the raid be added to the treasury ... this would encourage even more horde battles, which is good...

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 12:53pm

Ive got a horde on

1. i suggest perhaps : "dungeon" instances for hordes ... once a week, the horde warlord / captain can "declare" the intention to go raid a "dungeon" the raid will occur 12 hours later, as with horde battles a horde cannot declare a raid if they have declared a battle or are declared upon raiding a dungeon also gives immunity to being declared upon dungeon camp will open with similar time limits no mercenaries may be hired all members of a horde must be in dungeon camp for raid to occur, otherwi...

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 4:35am

Negative XP for attacking low level players.

most campers stick at lvl 5-8 if you set a limit of -10 to 0 with no xp penalty, then campers would not be affected so it might be something like this : pvp opponent higher lvl = 1xp for you, no penalty for defender even if attacker hits someone 20lvls above him pvp opponent same lvl = 1 xp each pvp opponent up to -10 lvl = 0 xp for attacker, 1 xp for defender for win; 0 xp for attacker, 2 xp for defender if attacker loses (current system) pvp opponent beyond -10lvl = -1 xp for attacker, 2xp for...

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 10:50am

Healing Hut feedback

wow i know a horde which has spent close to that amount ... Mercenaries 202235 Amber stones 1229 Diamonds

Wednesday, May 13th 2009, 4:09pm

Market helper & market change feedback

in addition, i have to click more times with the new market layout, since all items are displayed from the lowest level items first. i think it is not unfair to assume that most players are interested in buying things above their level, so it would make sense to me that higher level items are displayed 1st. of course there are also good points of the new system, but i prefer to focus on the negative points so developers know what to improve on.

Wednesday, May 13th 2009, 2:26pm

Market helper & market change feedback

i wonder why no-one else has started a thread about this ... i shall be the 1st to give some feedback. i used the market helper once, and i will never use it again. i'm sure some people will find it convenient, but i am a discerning shopper and i would like to have a high level of control over my purchases. 1. i rarely buy roots above 85 AS or other healies at equivalent price. 2. i only buy pots, ess at rock bottom prices since there are harder to resell 3. i want to choose the ratio of roots a...

Monday, May 11th 2009, 1:33pm

Searching for an Attack

try the "standard" option ... e.g. for 11 to 15, try standard with lvl at 13 ...

Sunday, May 10th 2009, 2:26am

from the other thread

from a few sources : 1= 2D, 20%, 2 = 8D, 25% 3 = 18D, 31% 4 = 32D, 38% 5 = 50D, 46% 6 = 72D, 55% >> not much reason to upgrade beyond lvl 5 or 6 since regen is doubled if you have warlord feast 7 = 98D, 65% 8 = 128D, 76% 9 = 162D, 88% 10 = 200D, 100% 11= 242D, merc's can use 12 = 288D, volunteers can use

Friday, May 8th 2009, 1:54pm

Training Guide for Beginners

there is no linear way to play the game - no 1 best way to be the most powerful if there were detailed instructions, wouldn't playing tag feel like doing more home work ?? i suggest using an account to muck around a bit for 7 days, get a hang of the game, then delete the account and restart another one and start playing "properly" ...

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 3:52pm

game update changes

i think it's still insufficient advantage for high lvl players to tix for AS even if it were equivalent to 12 hrs of farm pay, it would still make more sense to go out and buy extra plunder with 1 tix of D's, since you get xp as well

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 2:56pm

game update changes

there now appears to be an official announcement by GAS Update 05.05.2009 admin please feel free to lock or delete this thread ...

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 2:29pm

healing grounds

while i'm at it, the link you have provided is wrong it should be www.thetagorianempire.com not www.tagorianempire.com besides, the lvl info at both the tagoria gadget site and the thetagorianempire are wrong - referring to the total xp needed at each lvl it shouldn't be hard to update it if you have a few friends in the game ...

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 2:22pm

game update changes

4. premium page now shows purchase options by country 5. diplomacy page new feature to allow a sitter to run your account for a max of 60 days you are now unable to attack an account you are sitting : "You are not allowed to attack the account that you are sitting. That would be very undiplomatic." 6. arena player name in list of players enlisted in arena is now linked to their page so you can check out their stats ...

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 2:17pm

game update changes

please post here if you find any new updates !! so far a few of us in w2 have noticed the following : 1. healing grounds healing grounds option to regenerate LP after a battle, details unknown, whether a % or absolute number at each level 12 levels, upgradeable only with D's, at 1-10 only horde can use, at 11 merc's can use, at 12, volunteers can use. 2. DB items award limitation based on level of player DB items only : so lvl 12-19 get water, lvl 20-29 get earth, 30-39 fire, 40-40 storm etc. pr...

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 2:11pm

healing grounds

sorry to correct you, but cave does not give you %, it gives an absolute number ... we have a battle in 7 hrs in w2 so hopefully we'll have some answers for everyone then ...

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 1:58pm

healing grounds

i'm reading the game guide but i don't see any details about the upgrade that i am interested in. i'm interested to know how many % or what factor is the regen boosted at each level that the healing ground is raised to and would like to see any comments about players having used it ... e.g. is it still buggy, does it work properly or not

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 12:43pm

healing grounds

curious as to why there wasn't any formal announcement of this major change to game play ... anyways it is heartening to note that my suggestion was adopted in some form, or the developers came up with this idea independently which i also applaud my original idea was horde benefits (3rd page of suggestions, thread titled "horde benefits" would love to hear from anyone who has upgraded it as to how many % does it promise to boost at each level ...

Tuesday, April 28th 2009, 11:32am

Ten signs of poor game design

i think mr rodent has made a good point in that this game is rather time intensive - top players tend to be those who can log in regularly at work, or do not have a job. i have had several horde members quit because this game was taking up too much RL time. rather than call it a bad game, i would classify this as a time-intensive game. i think there are other more time-intensive games around, so this is still not the worse yet. it would be great to have a game where both casual and hardcore game...

Tuesday, April 21st 2009, 12:34pm

Mercenary register

hey okkie, i think you mis-understand ... this post was about why the merc register description suddenly disappeared - i felt it was a bad move if done on purpose, but i suppose it's a glitch ? i'm not discussing about merc roster merc jacking, that was the other thread ... it seems to be back to normal now so i kindly request higher authorities to close this thread.

Saturday, April 18th 2009, 6:05am

HITTING PEOPLE

mr fungus, i agree that is a grey area ... these are my thoughts para-phrased : i feel that the game design encourages hitting other players on a continuous basis, up to every 12hrly ... PvP is a large part of this game, but they have put in a 12 hr rule so hitting a particular player does not get excessive e.g. every few minutes if GAS admin / game developers felt that 12hrly hits are excessive, they should raise the limit to 24 hours for example - as such, i think that hitting every 12hrly is ...

Saturday, April 18th 2009, 4:56am

Mercenary register

perhaps it was an error, there are a few ppl who have re-registered in merc roster and it seems to come out fine ...

Saturday, April 18th 2009, 3:54am

HITTING PEOPLE

i think this is a good point ... what does the word "enemy" mean to you? isn't an "enemy" someone you want to harass, as often as possible, with GAS encouraging this by providing a 12 hr count-down clock ? if it was only meant for xp or AS cows, then the list should be called "cow list", instead of "enemy list"

Friday, April 17th 2009, 12:44pm

Mercenary register

I just noticed today that the "description" field of all who have registered in the mercenary register is blank. This might be an error, or a deliberate update by GAS. If it is the latter, it was perhaps in response to the surge of merc-jacking as detailed in Merc Features My personal thoughts, if it was the latter : 1. Once again, there is a lack of communication from GAS about game updates. 2. Similar to market changes, this curtails another aspect by which players enjoy the game - i.e. those ...

Friday, April 10th 2009, 1:30pm

Policies and Procedures for Moderators and moding

i feel there is a need to lay down guidelines for SB banning, given the variety of ways mods carry out their duties. the one time i was banned - as i recall, i was banned without warning. i communicated with the mod via PM and the rationale given was that i had made a similar "rule-break" 2 days earlier, and the warning had been given then, so that offense was considered the 2nd. but hey, if GAS had some spare time, i rather they ignore all the bickering about mods and just concentrate on making...

Thursday, April 9th 2009, 2:06pm

suggest

instead of % obtaining a Dia suggest a function where you accumulate mining credit (in terms of hours) to exchange for Dia e.g. 50 hours of mining = 1 Dia e.g. 140 hours of mining = 3 Dia these are just rough estimates to make it that 1 Dia a week

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 2:51pm

'Loosers' in Divine Battles

well i guess it's fortunate we have people like you, else all the nice casion's round the world would close down ... if you took one hundred players who went through 99 DB's each without getting anything, it is highly unlikely that all of them will not get a DB item in their 100th DB. chances are very high that one or more of them will get an item. however, if you consider the odds for the individual player, it is still 20% or whatever it is for the side you are fighting for.

Thursday, April 2nd 2009, 12:24pm

'Loosers' in Divine Battles

if you flip a coin 9 times and you get 9 heads, does it mean you are more likely to get a tail on the last flip ? answer is no. if a person went 9 DB's without items, it does NOT mean they are more likely to get an item on the 10th DB. if the code is truly random.

Tuesday, March 10th 2009, 12:46pm

**************BLOOD***************

are campers with awesome stats accepted into BLOOD ?

Wednesday, February 4th 2009, 1:46pm

Horde SB

i see the SB and HC as part of the convenience features that come with premium. i doubt players pay for premium just to use the notebook, to work 12 hrs instead of 8, or to sell various items at market of the same type with 1 click. but if you made all these available to non-prem players, i'm sure they will benefit as well ... why not make all these available as well ? as much as it would be great to have HC for all players, i would rather see more "essential" updates get worked out by GAS bette...

Tuesday, February 3rd 2009, 10:24am

best horde in world two and strongest alliance

there is no one way to decide the strongest horde - (i) booty - in PvP, highest booty does not mean strongest player - same in horde high score, booty need not mean strongest horde, just luck / skill when you attack rich hordes (ii) allies - long list of allies does not mean they will all show up at your battle - if you have strong allies, your horde is in a strong position, but you need not be the strongest single horde (iii) victories - you can buy the best mercs battle after battle, or choose...

Tuesday, February 3rd 2009, 9:36am

JOIN EVIL!

i think "glorious" is a very fair claim, your warlord has achieved a long list of victories so far ...

Tuesday, February 3rd 2009, 9:12am

Two-way Market

the perfect way to bank AS without buy/selling healies - offer to buy a iron flail for 20k 90D, cancel when you need the AS.

Saturday, January 31st 2009, 3:39pm

rewards

druid already gives permanent stat points out - it's called a rune stone.

Sunday, January 25th 2009, 4:56pm

Petition: Re-instate Market Place price ranges

bchops idea of having inflated prices at BS : as long as there is a wide range of prices available, cheaters can still use it to transfer AS between accounts e.g. 80-100%, buy at 80% and sell back at 100%, with 10% fee, still a gain of 10% of item price with new limit of 90-100%, buy at 90% sell back at 100%, with 10% fee, there is no nett gain admin idea of items "remembering" their last sale price & not being able to sell for more than that is also retards creativity in marketplace as 2 player...

Thursday, January 22nd 2009, 5:20am

auto-scroll

when healing, i have clicked on the wrong type of healing item e.g. i clicked on potion instead of root 2x recently this occurs due to the auto-scroll feature after you click on one item - it auto-scrolls to the healing items after you click on 1 so when the page refreshes, i scroll down a bit and try to click on root, but then due to auto-scroll i end up clicking on potion instead i would like to see this feature removed !

Tuesday, January 20th 2009, 12:05pm

Any reason to stay?

you are using my tavern idea ? horde benefits

Tuesday, January 20th 2009, 12:04pm

regenerate action points by hour

who polices the mods?

Thursday, January 15th 2009, 7:10am

New Selling Price Range

3 scenarios : 1. selling high lvl items to lower lvl players for Dia profit - i don't think is what GAS is preventing 2. buying at min AS from 1 player and selling at max AS to a different player - this is a feature of a market and i think this is fair as well 3. buying at min AS and selling at max AS repeatedly between 2 accounts - i think this is the problem GAS is trying to stop, it doesn't matter if the 2 accounts are played by the same user or different users, i believe this is the cheating...

Thursday, January 15th 2009, 7:03am

Dimension Battle rewards

idea : how about making DB items not available for sale in market ? the only way you can use DB items is to trade for another DB item, or sell to blacksmith if you are really desperate ... that way there will be less frustration at certain players accumulating a full set of DB items quickly and the system will be able to limit the number of DB items each player has, in order to make it slightly fairer e.g. you can only have a max of 1 DB item every 3 DB's ... if you were given a DB item on the 1...

Wednesday, January 14th 2009, 12:53pm

"Cheaters" making the game worse for everyone else

it is my feeling that the main update was this market selling price limits adjustment to limit "cheaters". in pushing out this update, GAS have unwittingly created several major errors for a good number (i dare not say majority but i suspect so) of their players - dimension battle postponed, leaving many in limbo and wondering what happened - "more_than_one_work_same_time" error with associated loss of play time and fear of being a DB cow - "more_than_one_fight_same_time" error - missing Equip f...

Thursday, January 8th 2009, 12:18pm

well said

i think you have expressed very eloquently the frustration of many high (but not top) level players. i have compared the stats of a lvl 40 DB wep to a lvl 40 prem wep, and they are not that different - DB wep does 139 HP, prem wep does 126 HP. on 2 players with similar stats and armor, i can imagine that the DB wep would not give an overwhelming advantage. so i guess i think the problem is when these items are given out : correct me, but my preliminary observation is that lvl 12-19 will get lvl ...

Tuesday, December 30th 2008, 2:12pm

horde benefits

(i suspect i put this in the wrong section initially) currently there are no tangible benefits from being in a horde, other than a horde chat box ... most of the benefits are intangible, like a horde rank, fame of being in a good horde, making friends, the excitement of battle and so on i believe there has been talk about making horde benefits before ... off hand i recall a suggestion about a horde garden where members could get bulbs, roots and herbs on a daily basis ... may i suggest a horde s...

Tuesday, December 23rd 2008, 5:58am

New Highscore Criteria for Hordes

good idea - i open about 100+ horde screens every few days to check on them but i don't think it will be easy to implement : currently the code assumes take new applicants are already IN the horde - so if you did a search on a horde with a bunch of lvl 6 applicants it would underestimate their numbers and average level funny story how i found this out : i was looking at the cost of basic +2 rituals for my horde before a battle - and became bewildered when the price when up, down, up and down aga...

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 6:33am

Unused icons : for AP & QP ?

there has been speculation previously about what the used icons in the header bar (showing level, LP etc.) would be used for e.g. pet there have also been suggestion for the game screen to show the number of remaining AP and QP. how about combining these two ideas, and use the 2 unused icons to show remaining quest and action points? it is useful especially for players sitting accounts over the christmas season i.e. they can often forget how many action points are left unused if they are questin...