You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 2:03pm

Author: Garzet

Redesign

So, Tagoria has been out for a while and we haven't had and patches, gameplay changes or anything of that sort for like 2-3 years? I guess that the game is getting a bit boring, isn't it? My question for Developers would be: "Are there any plans to update this game?"

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 1:09pm

Horde Tournament.

Good idea... if not a tournament, they should make it so winner horde gets healies, normal (white) items... just some "trash" so horde battles would be more important

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 1:02pm

Enhanced weapons

Signed +1

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 3:50pm

Cross World Arena

Agreed, seriusly, amber is just more and more useless as they made that new auction, all it's good for is traning points... We need more amber wager games...

Monday, August 8th 2011, 2:30pm

Merge the older worlds

Ye, I think that would be awsome if they would merge all english worlds in one, but GAS is way too greedy to do that...

Monday, August 30th 2010, 7:25am

Horde Battle Loot

There should be a bit more loot and walth in horde battles... Not just Amber Stones, I'm not saying there should be like Set items or some huge premium items... just ti be able to get something from reguar battles

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 10:19am

Author: lord uther

Summary of Suggestions

I would like more areas like mountains so we could explore and have more fun... Also that those areas spread as you're higher lvl.... Thanks