You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 73.

Monday, October 14th 2013, 9:50pm

Author: Der_Broker

Battle List

GAME HAS CHANGED... Today, 90% of players are XP hunting, trying to catch the guys above them...What u say, right, was very ok in the old times...Now, doesn't work anymore . When EN players fight against EN horde envolved in a battle, how would u call that ?? Helping a friend ? Helping a same world horde ?? Nah...XP huning...

Monday, October 14th 2013, 9:43pm

Bring back the Option to sell in Amber

EM...since your comeback, have u been non prem ? have u tried to sell some healies ?? how it worked putting all of them 1 by 1 ?? Not so happy I suppose...So, consider that gas even haven't changed that, after lots and lots of suggestions...I mean, how hard can be to modify 1 line in the programm, so that way to allow the non-prem to put more than 1 healie for sale ??? What would have cost them ??? Nothing...and because is nothing, they have done nothing...non prem still struggling selling heali...

Monday, October 14th 2013, 9:32pm

Market Place Auctions

EM, I didn't missed the point at all...I was here while u were gone, and I went through the whole MP change...Believe me, nobody was happy with the new MP. Old one was nicer, and offered u the chance to negotiate with the seller...Great old times . Ie : I have no dias, gained a glowie (which I already have), and want to put it on MP...how will work your system in this case ? How I'll pay the listing fee ?? Or I'm forced to not sell the item... Dunno why u r so against high prices ?? Because u ca...

Monday, October 14th 2013, 8:44am

Bring back the Option to sell in Amber

Girls, try to wake up This kind of discussion has been done over and over and over again in 2010/2011 after the big patch of this game...No one did anything after seeing how the mountain of dias from fees increases everyday..Don't waste your time trying to change something what bigger/greater/many players have tried longtime ago...And what was the reason of their leaving...

Monday, October 14th 2013, 8:38am

Market Place Auctions

that's how a market works usually... more ppl sale same things, everyone with his own price. u r free to choose what's the best for u .that's why is called "market". in this case (Tag MP), sometimes, players are willing to pay a higher price for an item auction that ends earlier, than to wait a few more hours to get a cheaper item...and especially when the price difference is just a few dias... so I don't see any reason to have a fee for putting an item to auction... just think at non-premium pl...

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 5:05pm

For Sale !

ok, but it was in different words...sorry, didn't knew is not allowed. and also, I saw other buy/sell acc posts in market, that's why I posted here too. If it's not ok, u can delete them, no problem at all

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 1:16pm

Acc for sale !

For Sale ! Selling cheap acc in W1EN... STR 595 DEX 673 AGI 800 STA 950 ACCU 158 Almost lvl 92, all items are rare items, ME'd. Pet Felidrake, lvl 94. 2 unused tixx, 800 dias in account Price : 75 euro negotiable (dias only worth 60 eur ) Pls contact me here or in game, same name.

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 1:10pm

For Sale !

For Sale ! Selling cheap acc in W1EN... STR 595 DEX 673 AGI 800 STA 950 ACCU 158 Almost lvl 92, all items are rare items, ME'd. Pet Felidrake, lvl 94. 2 unused tixx, 800 dias in account Price : 75 euro negotiable (dias only worth 60 eur ) Pls contact me here or in game, same name.

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 1:08pm

For Sale !

Selling cheap acc in W1EN... STR 595 DEX 673 AGI 800 STA 950 ACCU 158 Almost lvl 92, all items are rare items, ME'd. Pet Felidrake, lvl 94. 2 unused tixx, 800 dias in account Price : 75 euro negotiable (dias only worth 60 eur ) Pls contact me here or in game, same name.

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 5:21pm

MP malfunction

Hi all ! After the big "server maintenance" from today, I can't sell nor see any item on the MP Does anybody knows why ? Tks !

Wednesday, January 9th 2013, 9:40pm

New Year Resolutions 2013

Finding a job ??

Monday, December 17th 2012, 11:31pm

Horde for sale

lol... a horde for sale ...and 162 dias donated to horde... 1 more k dias and lvl 12 HH is done

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 9:18pm

Account for free

i wonder what gas support ??

Monday, December 10th 2012, 5:27pm

Level battles

Dam is right... And even it would be possible, there are a lot of smaller things that gas haven't done

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 1:44pm

Activity..

nah... all the good cows are up there... the small ones died of hunger because we have only high levels, nobody was there to milk them ...being full, they can't ate anymore, so they died

Sunday, December 2nd 2012, 7:46pm

Activity..

yes mate, u should start in w1 highest lvl is "only" 107

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 5:02pm

Upcoming Equipment

i totally agree, even being lower lvl than guys above, i can see the coming items on other guys. but i can't check the lvl, or the sockets, or what properties will increase wearing that item and as edwinm said, unofficial Tag sites being out of date, would be nice to get a small help from gas by creating a place where u can see the items. cheers !

Friday, November 30th 2012, 11:34pm

Buying and selling healies

sometimes is hard even for premium... a few days ago, a permanent premium player told us that he needed about 20 minutes to sell some millions worth of healies... so i agree with porto to improve somehow this part of tag

Friday, November 30th 2012, 10:53pm

Activity..

well said Dam no doubt that w1 eng is the best so stop wasting time, Phantom, and come join the best and nicest

Friday, November 30th 2012, 9:35am

Activity..

w2 int will be the most active for short time... so come to w1 en, the place with the nicest ppl on Tag

Saturday, November 24th 2012, 10:15pm

tea party

muffins are fine too...I personally like to cook muffins ...and u could change the tea with some white unfiltred beer

Saturday, November 24th 2012, 7:55am

tea party

We are the community, so shouldn't be a problem where this post should be i'll join the party, but pls could u change the cake with cookies ? some dutch ones ?

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 11:38am

Just for curiosity...

with all respect, just because looks very unreal...since jan 2010, gas opened a few more worlds, which means more players and it's supposed to have more players on forum, no ? but when u see only 5-6 being on forum at the same time, how would you believe that someday, here were almost 700 players at the same time ??

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 10:09pm

Just for curiosity...

for sure gas will remove that soon, the way they removed that "1.700.000" active players on login page lol

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 8:07pm

Just for curiosity...

today, 22.11.2012, 20.05 hrs (ST) : "32 users are browsing the forums 12 members (3 thereof are invisible) and 20 guests - Record: 637 users (Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 12:41pm)" Can somebody imagine that this game have had 637 users online at the same time, sometime ?? Can somebody tell that the game is not going down ??

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 12:30am

Battles and camp opening

Nah, not silly at all ! The same way, horde leadership should see the camp without entering there...methinks

Friday, November 16th 2012, 10:12pm

need recruits plz

mate...this is not a "horde recruitment" ... what u posted above is a personal recruitment, so i don't think it belongs to this category

Thursday, November 15th 2012, 9:05pm

Email from GAS

"few" is not an exact term... 100 can be "few" comparing with 1 million, no ? so in this case, "few" means around 30-40 ...maybe...

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 11:35am

Why Tagoria??

if this is what u call a little bit...40 levels... Quoted from "Phantom" Hi all I have some accounts that I give in exchange for tickets in EN7!! so lets begin: Quoted from "Phantom" 1. Game: "Tagoria" The player jotvingis in EN7 really good stats!! (lvl 38!!) ang have two premium armours!!! (for 3 tickets)

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 11:28am

Why Tagoria??

Ahh, I see...

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 4:59pm

Why Tagoria??

Mate... u r registered in dec 2011...and u already play Tag... why do u ask such questions ?? And in almost 1 year, u didn't realised how is better ?? prem or non-prem ??

Monday, October 1st 2012, 7:34pm

Few questions!

As I said, this fight is in vain... Too bad u deleted that section of my message where a player counted the rares since 2009 til now... If u would have left my msg as I posted, EVERYBODY could have seen that before patch, there was a rare almost monthly !!! (maybe at 1 1/2 months)... but not at 3 months like it is now... Quoted If you are lucky enough and find one before that, the timer is set back to 0, but that doesn't mean you can't find one again, three missions later Pls show me that one wh...

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 5:46pm

Few questions!

hmmm... feeling like I felt into a "Mod battle"...anyway, I just can't stay away from it Guys, let's establish this : no matter what we think, if the game is better or worst now, this discussion is uselles and endless..Majority of us will consider it worst , a few of us-better, but anyway, gas won't do anything...So instead of keep posting in this thread, we better watch our own deals, because none of us will gain something.. Dam, with all respect for u, before being a Mod, u r a player. No need...

Friday, September 28th 2012, 9:03pm

Few questions!

Like u did, Dam, I personally chosen to keep playing this game and moreover, to pay for premium...But not that is my problem...4 eur means 1 less cigarettes pack for me, so that's not a problem. U can't say that now, the game is better than it was before ! At least, for players ...For gas, sure it is, as now they gather much more money than in the past... No offense, but I think u r one of the so few players who say is better now. What's better ?? Introducing pets ? maybe... skipping plunders fo...

Friday, September 28th 2012, 11:14am

Few questions!

duke is right ! they've made the rares becoming very rare and predictable... considering an average of 480 completed quests for 1 rare, when u get close to that number, u start to hope that next completed quest will be a rare... U even might get angry for not receiving it in that quest... why do u think that great players (u know them better than me) have left after the 2010 patch ? because couldn't afford 4 eur/month, when they used to spend hundreds of euros/month ? changing the MP and the dru...

Thursday, September 27th 2012, 6:34pm

Few questions!

This is a copy of Tuska T's profile (lvl 102 player in W1 EN) and I hope he don't mind I took it without asking him first... After u will take a look at it, u will see that if in 2010 there was a huge chance to receive 2 rares/month and maybe 1 glowie from DB (so a total of 3 great items/month), now, ONLY if u r premium and ONLY if u do ALL 12 plunders daily, u have a chance to receive 1 rare/3 months...wow..."great" change of raports...from 3 items/1 month, 2 yrs ago, to 1 item/3 months now... ...

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 3:54pm

Few questions!

no mate... nothing of waht u said will be done... this merging is not about letting u gain more items from druid or DB's... It's about to bring some more life in this dead game, and more than that, to see what other players around your lvl, in other worlds are equppied, and trying to catch them, u to spend more money in Tag but let's agree that every change is a good change, and this merging being scheduled from ages, let's see what it will bring

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 4:48pm

W7 is looking for new players....

wow...that means that only 2-3 will remain in w7 ??

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 11:22pm

Rares after update

totally agree with duke ! "rares" are called "rares", not "very rares"... to get 1 item at almost 500 completed quests, is more than "very rare"...and when u get it, is a 95% chance that u already have it, bought from MP... and when gas puts 8-10 same rare items on MP, what chances do u have to sell your with a good price ? maybe u can get 10-15 dias for it, if u r lucky...so, to get 15 dias for completing 500 quests, is frustrating... i'm 99% sure that gas won't change it, but u can try, Dragon...

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 9:52pm

For sale...

Now lvl 78, great items, tons of dias and many other stuff... This time really quitting, so any good offer is welcome ! Contact me here or in game, same name ! Cheers !

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 10:57am

Best Profiles

Ice2008 ?? from W1EN ?? LMAO

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 9:12am

Highscore idea

lol, I know especially those high lvl players ...But still don't believe that putting completed quests on highscore, will bring u more targets .Could be a way to make a difference between dead and active players, to see who plays and who not ...so could be interesting

Monday, May 28th 2012, 12:19pm

Highscore idea

...and do u think that such a person will stay with no SF ?? Agree with AoA

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 8:56pm

For sale...

Selling my lvl 75 acc in W1EN, PM for details and offers. Cheers !

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 7:07pm

horde tournament

interesting, I agree this idea ! and doing it weekly, would be just perfect !

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 10:58pm

Three things to improve the Game ...

completed about 225 quests since the last patch... at the beginning, I received a few runes from quests, then pause only 1 rare item in this period... a few elixirs (kinda useless for me, as I'm only lvl 66 and I can manage with healies)... 1. to make players happier, why not replace potions and essences as rewards from quests, with runes ?? anyway, PoR's and EoR's are pretty rare, but at least 1 rune improves 1 of your stats with 1, so more usefull than an EoR... 2. eliminate bulbs and roots as...

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 10:05pm

Important!!

yeah, something like that keep the good work !

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 5:40pm

Important!!

I didn't knew that... I just wanted to tell u that site which me and many other players used to surf when started this game... It's a shame it doesn't work anymore, it was really helpfull. As a suggestion, make a set category, a rare, and the rest (ordinary+ dias). It think will look a little bit more organized and easy to surf to find what u need.