You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 292.

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 10:46pm

Author: JimW2

Allow us to view or purchase lower level items

Agreed. I have been in the same situation myself. Very frustrating. I assume they have it set up this way so that people can't earn diamonds from the market by buying stuff at the BS and selling it to the newer worlds.

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 1:36am

allow non-premium players to pick an amount to sell in the marketplace

I also agree with DI and Steve. Although the non-premium players are playing for free, the game does need them. Without a large number of players (ie free players) then those that do pay have less to interact with, or to hunt or to boost horde numbers with etc ... Then the premium players become bored and are likely to also leave. It is such a simple comfort function. But I assume it is set up this way because the non-prem players use healies to "bank" rather than the cave-chest, so they want to...

Thursday, January 17th 2013, 10:30pm

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

This is going to happen is it .......

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 11:31pm

Email from GAS

Lets see if a few weeks can end up being 6 months ....

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 2:04am

Email from GAS

So have they started deleting the accounts yet?? I know there was no fixed schedule, but the email said "in the next few weeks" We are now approaching 3 months.

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 2:46am

Email from GAS

Thanks DragonEater. Is there a schedule? even a rough one? I guess you may not publish since if it gets delayed for any reason you'll only get attacked by internet trolls.

Monday, August 20th 2012, 1:27am

Email from GAS

I may got it because I have an old account on another world that I havn't logged into for a very long time, so it is just to encourge departed players back to the game. Although interesting that it is for TAG, but then the wording mentions HW accounts (I have never played HW). Also interesting that there is no anouncement in game or in the forums.

Monday, August 20th 2012, 1:22am

Email from GAS

Anyone Else get this email ?? Dear Players! A little while ago we announced our intention to merge the worlds of Tagoria together (except for the international world). Many of you have been eagerly awaiting this change, and our developers haven't forgotten about it and are working hard to get it up and running. But before this can happen, we'd like to take the opportunity to delete all inactive accounts from Holy War. We believe it to be in the players' best interests since it will make the game...

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 2:57am

Rares after update

I concur. 482 for me.

Tuesday, July 24th 2012, 11:43am

We want your opinion!

Quoted from "DragonEater" The HW merge was postponed until August, since GAS have a lot on their plate at the moment. However, once it has been done for HW, it should happen a lot quicker for Tagoria, since the developers will hopefully have got the hang of it They have a lot on thier plate?? Rumours of another game in the works ?

Tuesday, July 24th 2012, 4:44am

We want your opinion!

Have they merged Holy Wars worlds yet? I don't play HW, but thought someone might know. There doesn't seem to have been any developments for a while now

Friday, July 20th 2012, 2:52am

We want your opinion!

Would the introduction of random active NPC's (non player characters, ie computer generated and run) bring life to the game? It could give us something to XP hunt and even score random payouts when attacking. Probably the wrong section to bring it up in, but I think it has been raised before in the suggestions forum.

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 3:19am

Yeah, an update would be nice. It has been 7 months since this thread opened.

Monday, June 18th 2012, 3:49am

The Tournements, just a waste of everything

I agree, great idea. Eventually League 1 will be full of the hard hitters, but it will be fair fights while the other leagues will all be fairer fights as well.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 6:09am

Playing TAG, then and now

Interersting bump ....

Monday, April 16th 2012, 8:43am

Conquering territory

Don't like at all

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 4:24am

We want your opinion!

Thankyou Dragon Eater. That was quite entertaining. So sounds like they are going through the same plan and process for all thier games, so hopefully all the bugs will be sorted out with GW and Tag will go smoothly. I guess the timing for when Tag gets done will depend on how many issues they have to solve with GW.

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 12:12pm

Divine Favors, good or bad?

Reading between the lines perhaps it is the level of your equipment that has a greater effect than your stat points. Just a thought.

Monday, February 13th 2012, 11:07pm

Rares after update

So if completing every quest point every day thats a rare every 2.6 months ......

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 5:35am

Enhanced weapons

Now thats a good idea.

Monday, January 16th 2012, 1:48am

International Universe

But if it is in it's own market then the higher levels in the other worlds wouldn't be able to sell stuff to all these fresh new tix'ers.

Monday, January 16th 2012, 1:47am

Battle suggestion

You would of course need to look at the stats and equipment of the person who beat you. Even if the same level as you, if thier stats and equipment is *diamond* quality (pun intended) then you still would be out in the first hit. But I like your idea though. Also remember that the current battle system (I believe) is that mercs and volenteers fight first.

Monday, January 9th 2012, 1:05am

Diamond rewards from the druid

This is much along the lines of the bulbs on HoH rewards from the druid. From time to time the druid will give 1, 2 or 3 diamonds as a quest reward. However now with the auction system most reasonable items are 250+ diamonds, which makes receiving a single diamond reward pretty worthless in comparison. So my suggestion: Change the diamond reward to be character level times "say" 0.5 (lvlx0.5). Thus a level 90 would receive 45 diamonds. Alternatively the multiplier could be 0.2 (18 in this case)....

Friday, December 9th 2011, 5:20am

Not clear on what the base language would be for a merged world of say german and english would be. Don't like the controlling regions suggestion.

Friday, December 9th 2011, 5:18am

Information regarding the Survey

Nope still not keen on the controlling regions thing ... But adapt or die I guess .

Friday, December 9th 2011, 4:58am

Arena

Not a bad idea .... Although if they do start to merge the worlds perhaps people will start to use the arena again. You can only attack a player once every 12 hours, this also includes the arena, perhaps another option may be that the arena fights are not counted in this 12 hour countdown, thus you could fight a player effectivly 4 times in the 12 hours (attack, counter attack, arena fight, counter arena fight) instead of just twice.

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 1:14am

Information regarding the Survey

Agreed, I would prefer more regions than the whole hordes controlling areas thing ... I see that open to so much abuse.

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 6:07am

Rares after update

about one a month huh ...... vs the huge reduction in XP by having to do river quests ..... ok

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 6:04am

About those 15min...

True it is a long time to wait, gets boreing and makes people tend to do other things and not come back. An alternative would be to allow people to queue plunder in the mountains so that they can set the system to do "say"3 in a row automatically. Might remove the boredom a bit as well.

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 12:42am

How do I get diamonds?

Hey rij, geez all the people still checking in !!!!

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 2:40am

How do I get diamonds?

PM'ed you limo.

Monday, October 17th 2011, 11:26pm

How do I get diamonds?

Hey Limo... yep... only just. Good to see your still about as well. Sorry... off topic

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 6:59am

How do I get diamonds?

There have been several updates and changes to the market since you would have last played. As before sometimes the Druid will give a diamond or 2 for a quest, or you can earn them by merc'ing for diamonds, however your earnings will depend on your worth (level, stats, equipment) and you will only be hired if you are worth it. But basically as ReWarrior pointed out rather bluntly, you will have to spend real world money to buy any large amount of diamonds you may need.

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 7:52am

Patch: News from the druid

Is there a schedule for when the next patch will be implemented? Or has it already been applied. Apologies I tried to post this in announcments but wasn't able to. There might be news on the other language forums of course but I haven't spent the time with translators to find out.

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 2:12am

Cross World Arena

Good idea. The arena might come to life once again and I would be happy to wager amber in the hope of earning a few XP. But I bet if they do implement it there will be a diamond cost so it will be useless.

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 2:10am

new db is utterly useless, we hate it and it doesn't work at all.

There is an anouncment regarding rares from the druid and getting things improved.

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 3:00am

married characters idea

Yes I think that is the same box, I might have mis-read it. There is no benefit that I know of. Anyone else who has used the feature care to coment?

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 3:12am

married characters idea

Under character - profile there is a box to enter your "betrothed" but there is a diamond cost from memory but with no benifit. I think it was when they were trying to make the game more "social"

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 3:10am

Merge the older worlds

They effectivly merged the worlds when they combined the DB's and created the cross world tornements. However they will not fully merge the worlds due to the fact that the power players (ie those who heavilly use tix) usually have a character in several worlds, maybe 3 or 4 of them. If they merge the worlds, even if they allow players to merge characters then it will greatly reduce the revenue GAS earns. Since one Tix'er will only have one account to spend on instead of 2 to 4 accounts. You woul...

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 2:42am

Gear from Druid

It's certainly become really quite boring

Monday, July 18th 2011, 2:29pm

Gear from Druid

Luck could also be tied in with the amount of tickets purchased and/or spent each month. Just a thought.

Friday, July 15th 2011, 3:12am

Gear from Druid

Quoted from "#AoA#2" I will bet a substantial amount of money on the fact this is an error in the TAG programme and has something to do with the IP adress. !!! Since I play at home, work and on a mobile device I know I access via at least 3 different IP addresses, and although I only play on one world I pretty much have the same result as you.

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 5:11am

Give non prem the SB

Consdiering the original thread is nearly a year old ....

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 2:04am

Missing Amber Stones

Darkshines, you need to send an in game message to support under the messages tab "send a message to the support team". Also to advise of the issue in the forum you need to put your post under the "error reports" section. The admins don't always check each thread all the time but should be keeping an eye on the errors section. Good luck.

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 1:46am

tournaments

Thats a pretty big call there Willow.......

Monday, June 13th 2011, 3:47am

tournaments

It would be nice to know the size of the random factor. So there is 200 stat difference (2000-1800) between the 3 players, well that comes to 10% variation between them. So if there is a random effect would have to be greater than 10% and even then the low stat player would only win if he scored 10% bonus while the other scored 0%. So maybe the "random factor" is adding 10% to 20% ??? to the players ability. Not unreasonable I guess. IF we had gas's formula for calculating the results then we wo...

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 12:04pm

tournaments

Correct and the beast fights are not affected by weapons or armour or Divine Favours or guard or feast. Something else that might be worth noting is if you can count how many diamonds are bet on each player and see if that effects the result.

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 10:43am

ACCT for SALE my time is near as well! :)

This is not good. I'm sorry to see you go Bob. You contributed to the game, give an honest opinion and you are a fair and just mod. In the end that was your downfall. You even died an honourable death and in good grace.