You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-23 of 23.

Friday, November 4th 2011, 6:49pm

Author: derek18

We want your opinion!

I would assume it would be same language worlds they would combine...

Friday, November 4th 2011, 4:52pm

We want your opinion!

option TWO!! Create a new world that combines some of the less active smaller worlds, bettre use of resources, more exciting for existing players... or allow Players a one time chance of leaving worlds and migrating to a new world...then combine all the smaller ones.. anyways what ever you do.. Let's make this gamne fun again.. Stay Thirsty my Friends!

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 10:38pm

Rares after update

W4-----NOTHING I have been dry a bulb here or there, then a root, maybe a couple of divine favors, but nothing worth while..nothing from last DB and nothing from tournies either...crap, complete crap! I have now given up on quests and I am just hammering the Volcano for AS and XP...

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 8:35pm

Old Market

when can we expect this to return to the original market prior to the patch??

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 8:33pm

Server down again

holy CRAP, again????

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 7:33pm

Server down again

this is getting crazy....wow!!

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 6:48pm

Server down again

it is currently 12:47 Eastern Standard Time, World 4 server down again??? Logged out again and not allowing back in

Friday, December 10th 2010, 8:57pm

Petition for non-premiums to use auction

Just got this reply in W4 from the support team... Hi derek18, The developers have been convinced of this issue through efforts by players like yourself and our efforts here at support to back up your concerns and will be changing this in the very near future to allow non-premium players to use the auction. Thanks a lot. Cheers and Enjoy Playing, Your Support Team

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 5:29pm

even better, change this $h1T back petition maybe be better...

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 5:27pm

Declared War to see how new Patch works

I got slammed, one battle and took over 10000 in damage, wow... as for a one sided fight.. oops but I wanted to use up diamonds and AS as I may never be back, seeing as Non premiums are getting the shaft now! Thanks to all that battled with us...enjoy the Amber and DIamonds...

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 5:24pm

I think you all know that I will AGREE with this!!!!!

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 10:59pm

why not... should be fun to see what the patch has done to this too...

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 10:49pm

yep, this is what I was thinking...

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 10:40pm

want to see how the new patch works the a Horde Battle, maybe no change but who the heck knows... time to find out! Come one come all

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 10:13pm

new update

very true..

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 9:53pm

new update

after over 1.5 years of workin my butt off in this game... I see no other option... it may be time to leave as well if the patch is not resolved...sad indeed! as for DOS 4.0...only thing worst was Windows ME... that wasn't around long either...

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 9:33pm

new update

Navarre... it is true... how come GAS does not see that their key player are not pleased??

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 9:30pm

Last update

Brutal!

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 8:44pm

new update

well that sucks... I am very disappointed

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 8:28pm

VI!!:Take your weapons of

will try later for sure... heard mixed reviews on it...

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 8:17pm

Say "I"

this sucks...I need a refund :-) Really not pleased with the fact that I ca not sell any of the diamond Items that I PAID money for tickets to purchase... Now I lose all that... $h1T

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 8:10pm

new update

A lot of non prem still spent a lot of cash on this game, some of us have spent tons and tons of diamonds to only now be SCREWED, this really sucks if they will not resolve these issues for non prem members, guys like myself have spent over 2000 diamonds, or at least damn close to it and I am not premium but over 1300 on the LVL 12 HH alone is a ton, not to mention all the diamonds for gear and mercs...now I cannot even reclaim anything on the diamond gear I ahve.. not far GAS, you should ahve t...

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 7:44pm

new update

Can someone please explain what non prem members do with all the diamond items we PAID for to buy?? Now that we can not sell them and reclaim any of the diamonds, are we all F%$ked? I guess it is all just a waste...