You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-28 of 28.

Monday, September 19th 2011, 4:38pm

Author: Navarre

Declared War to see how new Patch works

Quoted from "derek18" I got slammed, one battle and took over 10000 in damage, wow... as for a one sided fight.. oops but I wanted to use up diamonds and AS as I may never be back, seeing as Non premiums are getting the shaft now! Thanks to all that battled with us...enjoy the Amber and DIamonds... guess you stayed premium then mate, huh? ...and to think you did so even after all the ''storms'' of w4

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 9:19pm

Arguing with SB Mod - allowed

attention is a highly sought after commodity in this game more so taking in account that one can talk with others in real time...and in my short time as a mod I came to know and moderate all kinds of people, many of them which I don't like (motives are irrelevant) but I have treated them from an objective point of view never banning or warning without good reason, I can even say the other mods from the team have done the same. since we're talking about attention even this thread was made with th...

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 2:23pm

Help!!!

DarkShines you can certainly buy premium from Romania by phone or mobile to be more exact, I should know because that's how I buy them. Just select the country name "Romania" and use the last option available, it's name is "OneBip - by SMS" You'll need to create an account on OneBip, which is free, then follow the steps as instructed there. Further more any change left from your transactions are kept for later use. Other than that there's always paypal or banktransfer.

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 1:07am

Gear from Druid

almost 300 quests since the last one....and the last one happened to be junk having the same item equipped already the last serious useful rare was 525 quests ago...

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 10:32am

Rares after update

no rare items in almost 300 quests, I'm inclined to say the chances to get one have dropped dramatically somewhere along the way

Friday, January 14th 2011, 11:40pm

Rares after update

Ancestral Scale Plated Armour, a few days ago my second item after the patches

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 4:56pm

Rares after update

got a Ice blade of the north last week and some kind of flail (normal item...which I could only sell to the BS btw, love that option) and 2 runes it's ok I guess, hope this doesn't mean I won't get anything for 3 or 4 months now

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 3:29pm

Petition for non-premiums to use auction

Quoted from "Furlozza" I'd also add this: "That non-premium players be able to make use of any diamonds they have/receive and that Blacksmith be returned to it's previous status, open to ALL for selling items." I'll sign to that (getting dias like we used to for both premium and non-premium) and for non-premium members to be allowed acces to the auction wouldn't hold my breath tho, will delete if demands not met and GAS will be there when $41T will hit the fan (to be translated as: nobody will ...

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 12:56pm

Re: Gift Package for Skill Reset and Mountain Changes

Quoted from "Furlozza" But Mur, they (Support) say that no-one is complaining about the update and that it went as per plan. how could they not see all the complaining, are they blind? this isn't the first time they messed up big time

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 10:51pm

What are you listening right now?

Insane in the Brain - Cypress Hill (goes with the latest patch) "Who you tryin to get crazy with ese?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNH-32W_KYE&feature=related

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 10:44pm

VI!!:Take your weapons of

we're loosing them even with weapons on, at least without them we don't receive a damage over 10klp

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 9:42pm

new update

the ironic thing is that today I made more amber than before..tho it took the whole damn day to finish my AP I really don't have time to play by GAS's whims....either they wise the hell up, or risk (why the hell am I saying "risk"...damn, it's a certain fact) loosing all their top players they already lost so many with their last moronic update a few moths back, now they'll lose the rest of us stubborn characters

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 9:17pm

new update

Quoted from "ardent" It was a surprise ! .... wha'?? you don't like your early Christmas present? ... You won't see a dime back and they will probably go as far as start banning ppl who spoke out loud and are still around Just a hunch... if things don't change it won't matter if I/we get banned now will it?

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 9:13pm

only lost one 'till now, so most of them work and with the same amount of amber as when fully equipped this thing reminds me of the time we did APs without armor equipped....that was another screwed update on GAS's part

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 8:24pm

oh...nearly forgot, thank you roandraak

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 8:24pm

yes it's true, verified it and for the most part it works

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 7:53pm

Say "I"

AYE mattey right after my premium runs out on 27th this month, if things stay the way they are

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 5:57pm

Last update

nobody can't do anything anymore....and do we have any word from the wise guys? no, they're all out having beer and laughs at our expense

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 3:26pm

Last update

as Trackur says, will wait 'till premium runs out and after that if things haven't changed in a good and pleasant way for us i'm out of here

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 2:03pm

Last update

an entire hour has past since my last AP and I'm still not fully healed even with WL feast....WL feast isn't even worth the trouble, why spend 30dias on something that doesn't change anything won't even stress the ideea of a cave guard....even with him I'm taking damage of over 10klp....without him i guess I'll be in a coma from the first blow so in total it isn't worth spending 60dias on something that has no meaning anymore + the fact that you can't get any dias from premium/set items if you'r...

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 1:34pm

new update

yes it'll only work with those dias back in the game for premium/set items and the quests/plunders redone though I wouldn't hold my breath waiting

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 12:49pm

new update

Chuck Norris could do better...

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 12:25pm

Last update

Quoted from "JimW2" This is the end ............. The player name does not exist or the password is incorrect. hehehe...you were saying Jim? if this wouldn't be so annoyingly tragic it would be ridiculosly hilarious

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 12:19pm

new update

The player name does not exist or the password is incorrect. hehehe....

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 12:06pm

new update

+2...that or leave TAG

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 11:36am

Last update

jesus more time I spend in this piece of...arghh..mess, it only gets better so we can't sell anything for dias anymore? my premium gear is mine you bastards I'm entitled to sell it for some dias if I want to, not the prices you set in amber. change it back like it was or you'll be the only one playing this game. i apologize to any mods for the writing but I bet you feel the same.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 11:13am

Last update

i've been playing this game for what now? a year and something..w4, every update went from bad to worse....do you think we have time to get healed after every plunder and quest we do? at least give us something in return, more amber per quest. think I'm disgruntled? read the shout boxes in every world if you dare.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 10:32am

Last update

what the hell is wrong with you at GAS? are you really set up on us getting the **** out of this game? what's with the last update? it better not be your final version...where are the diamonds from selling your companion to the breeder and what the HELL man! what's with the damn damage? can't even do a quest at the volcano 'cause one might be obliterated....and above all for the same amount of amber, are you really that thick headed that you don't realize nobody will play your games anymore?