Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 10:58pm

Author: ardent

Declared War to see how new Patch works

I guess i should prepare for war!

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 8:38pm

new update

Quoted A lot of non prem still spent a lot of cash on this game, some of us have spent tons and tons of diamonds to only now be SCREWED, this really sucks if they will not resolve these issues for non prem members, guys like myself have spent over 2000 diamonds, or at least damn close to it and I am not premium but over 1300 on the LVL 12 HH alone is a ton, not to mention all the diamonds for gear and mercs...now I cannot even reclaim anything on the diamond gear I ahve.. not far GAS, you shoul...

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 7:55pm

Say "I"

Same, quitting after my premium runs out

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 7:17pm

I have a suggestion

Quoted Saw that. I guess you don not need diamonds if it is better to fight with no weapons. Any idea if fighting with no armor helps too? I guess the next patch will make it better to have no companion and very low stats? They could charge diamonds to lower your stats. Seems to be the way this is heading. Fighting naked will get you killed. Do not try that at home!

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 6:25pm

VI!!:Take your weapons of

Quoted Interesting, gonna try this out at once! Quoted Hi all, i just heard that the german players are taking of the weapons, and it works. You'll get less damage Winnaar: roandraak (Hit Points gezamelijk 649 : 483) Je beloning: 5264 & 2 Ervaringspunten So this will soothe the pain a lil', also, there are rumours that friday everyone will get 9 diamonts to reset their stats. The correct balance isn't there. But I think it will be there soon, as the germans figure that out Already tried and had...

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 3:19pm

new update

Quoted Do you have these low payouts with immense damage to? I came from the mountains at 68 and 90%... It almost costs me more to heal than that i get Yes, everybody gets that. It seems they messed up with the fight formula again They sure did reduce the randomness factor, now pets are 100% useless but your char ends up doing loads of dmg

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 3:07pm

Last update

Quoted Been away from the game for a year and half. Came back to it at the end of last week. Guess I picked the wrong time to come back hehe. I good time to come back would be like.... HMM.... NEVER?

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 12:37pm

new update

Quoted The player name does not exist or the password is incorrect. hehehe.... Getting the same error, they brought the servers down again it seems :O. Anyways, there are so many WRONG things about this patch that I might consider quitting even if i still have premium time left .... I can't even begin to express my concern just from seeing the patch notes.... Well, for the moment it seems everything doesn't work so I might as well help with the mass QQ going on because of the dmg done by monste...